Next Great Goalie Final!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
Lundqvist vs. Lehtonen
1 post per person will close in two days.... Just place your vote.
I would appreciate an update in score every couple of posts. :D

So I vote Lundqvist

Lundqvist 1
Lehtonen 0

I know i'm a homer w/e...if im a :rangers fan i'll stick with the ranger's goalie....plus i think Lehtonens being given too much credit.

Last edited:

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Lundqvist, for the guys saying Lehthonen not even close...then your going to be in for a suprise in a few years, and your either underrating Lundqvist or you overrating Lehthoen (most likely underrating Lund)

Lundqvist has proved he can hold his ground against NHLers at his young age....has Lehthonen?????

CH Wizard

FLYLine4LIFE said:
Lundqvist, for the guys saying Lehthonen not even close...then your going to be in for a suprise in a few years, and your either underrating Lundqvist or you overrating Lehthoen (most likely underrating Lund)

Lundqvist has proved he can hold his ground against NHLers at his young age....has Lehthonen?????

Well actually, Lehto played 4 NHL games (while Lundqvist didn't) and won em' all and don't forget he played behind an average team.He did quite well in the AHL, this year.Lundqvist is an impressive goalie, no doubt.He had A VERY STONG year in the SEL and outperformed goalies like Theo and all but Lehto is younger and has proved even more things,I'd say he's a step above Lundqvist.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
EroCaps said:
Lehtonen easily.

Really bad thread. :shakehead

Why? Give reasons, The only reason Lehtonen gets more recognition is why...because he was 2nd overall?? Lundqvist has dominated his last years in SEL and is most dominate year was THIS year with all the NHLers, im not taking anything away from Lehtonen at all...I know he will become a great goalie...but c'on people the difference between them in not far at all. I truly cannot wait for the future to watch these 2 future stars in the NHL.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I really want to understand what's up with all the lundqvist hype. Before those goalie threads and before the WC I had never heard his name before. How come so many posters like him more than a guy like Lehtonen ? Just being curious...

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
E = CH² said:
I really want to understand what's up with all the lundqvist hype. Before those goalie threads and before the WC I had never heard his name before. How come so many posters like him more than a guy like Lehtonen ? Just being curious...

If you've never heard of Lundqvist before I guess you didn't watch the Worlds last year...Lundqvist took Sweden to Final against Canada

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
The Great One said:
Well actually, Lehto played 4 NHL games (while Lundqvist didn't) and won em' all and don't forget he played behind an average team.He did quite well in the AHL, this year.Lundqvist is an impressive goalie, no doubt.He had A VERY STONG year in the SEL and outperformed goalies like Theo and all but Lehto is younger and has proved even more things,I'd say he's a step above Lundqvist.

Your right...i would also say Lehto is a step ahead of Lundqvist because hes already made the move to NA and has see a few NHL games...but i hope people aren't going on that since he played 4 great NHL games then that means he will play like that every game. (Though it is very impressive to win your first 4 NHL games)

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
wassup77 said:
If you've never heard of Lundqvist before I guess you didn't watch the Worlds last year...Lundqvist took Sweden to Final against Canada

I did watch but I didn't see many sweden games.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
E = CH² said:

WC last year?? He made his name known then..and followed it up with an another amazing SEL year and was the Lundqvist show in the playoffs.

edit-oops, didnt see someone already brought up last years WC.

BeginPower

Jan 28, 2005
Montreal, Qc
Lehtonen

In my opinion, Lehtonen has the tools to become a superstar goalie while Lundqvist is a potential number one goalie tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad