Next Finnish player to hit 40 goals

Who hits 40

• Total voters

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
There is no option for "none of these, but it will happen". There's a kid out there, maybe 5 years old, or maybe unborn, who might do it. Lots of Finns will hit 40 eventually, assuming the NHL will continue until the Sun turns into a supernova.

Reactions: snowkiddin

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Barkov isn't as far off as some may think. Better role on the PP or just a career best shooting percentage one year and he can flirt with 40. Paced for 35 (66 games played so not a bad sample) in his 20 year old season.

Legend Leinonen

Apr 8, 2016
Finland
There is no option for "none of these, but it will happen". There's a kid out there, maybe 5 years old, or maybe unborn, who might do it. Lots of Finns will hit 40 eventually, assuming the NHL will continue until the Sun turns into a supernova.

I think that sort of goes in the *Other* option.

Reactions: snowkiddin

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I think Aho has a small chance. Possibly maybe Barkov.

My dark horse would be Puljujarvi having a breakout year and putting up 40 with McDavid and if he's on the 1st unit PP.

Reactions: LAINEC

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Voted not gonna happen. I don't see any of these guys as 40 goal guys barring a 'fluke' or to be nicer 'career' year.

Actually think Puljujarvi might have the best shot if he can figure things out.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
I'd say Aho has the best chance. Don't understand why Rantanen is winning this by so much.
because a lot of people don't buy into the fact that this year could have possibly been a fluke for the avs

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
because a lot of people don't buy into the fact that this year could have possibly been a fluke for the avs
Rantanen just doesn't seem like that much of a goalscorer to me. He'd have to increase his shot rate a lot to reach 40.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad