Next Coach Fired?

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
What about the GM?
Honest question, do Ducks fans still like Bob Murray?

Edit - Just saw he got a 2 year extension in December.
Murray has been fine. It's behind the bench where the personnel decisions are questionable. Everywhere else has been good.

Reactions: Noisia

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Murray has been fine. It's behind the bench where the personnel decisions are questionable. Everywhere else has been good.

And systems. Sure the roster is undergoing some retooling at the moment but there's no excuse for them being so bad at...basically everything but goaltending.

Reactions: Exit Dose

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
Shouldn't Sens coach be considered? I mean will they even win another game? I thought he was a defensive coach.
Sens have fired far too many coaches. This can't be blamed on Boucher.
And the Sens won't pay much for a new coach anyways. There's just no point. WHo did not think they could finish 31st this year?

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I’m actually guessing Boucher. It sounds unbelievable that the Sens will actually do something for once but I don’t see him staying.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
And if we don’t get rid of Carlyle, then our owners and Murray certainly look disinterested

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
What about the GM?
Honest question, do Ducks fans still like Bob Murray?

Edit - Just saw he got a 2 year extension in December.

We aren't letting Bob Murray leave, we can't have other teams drafting D-men & Goalies like us:
Gibson/Andersen & now Dostal that goalie who was Czech's best player in the WJC this year.

Reactions: Noisia

goeb

Oct 24, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Any chance Bob Boughner is on the hot seat? I did expect more from Florida this year as they did have a legit top 2 lines in their prime years and one of the best two-way forwards in Barkov. Panthers also seem to blow a ton of 2-goal leads, which might be a sign of poor coaching (tough to determine)

However, the goaltending has been atrocious and I'm not sure how that could be rectified by the next coach.

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
The Sharks are an old team that are propped up by Martin Jones. Karlsson has been pretty average so far. If his play does not improve this team is not even a top 5 contender for this year. I jumped the gun proclaiming them the favorites but they look really slow and disorganized.

I will take "he has never seen the sharks play for $1000 Alex"

None of what you said is true about the sharks.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
We aren't letting Bob Murray leave, we can't have other teams drafting D-men & Goalies like us:
Gibson/Andersen & now Dostal that goalie who was Czech's best player in the WJC this year.

Surprised the ownership isn't saying, all the drafting is nice, but where's our success?
Maybe BM can't get over this hump, and take Randy with him.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad