Not open for further replies.

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
LGR
Klein_GWG.0.gif

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Sure I'll take Tuch all day over Gauthier but Tuch didn't develop over night either. We aren't winning anything this year, we need to let all of our young forwards get the experience and chances IMO. I know Quinn feels pressure and I've been a critic of his handling the team this season but if he would give these guys extended opportunities I know I would lay off him.
The thing is there a number of them and this team already has wing depth. Laf is on the first line. Kakko was on the second. Kreider, Buch, Panarin (when he’s back) need minutes. Even a guy like Blackwell, it’s hard to argue he hasn’t earned a hell of a lot more than Gauthier. Imo it’s not as cut and dry as just simple coaching decisions

Reactions: eco's bones

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
"Works"

IMO Strome is lazier and leans way too much on Panarin. Forces passes that aren't there to try to give him the puck. Strome has had much more complete efforts with Panarin out and playing with Kreider.

Yeah WORK. Both posted career numbers “forcing” puck to find Panarin.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

Why is Rooney with Chytil again? He sucks on faceoffs to begin with, just let him take the draw. Can we get much worse than 30%?

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey

The big question is if they win tonight, will Quinn break his dumb 'coach superstition' and insert Kakko, or will they say he needs another game for conditioning so they can keep the 'winning formula', like that's actually thing.

G46

Jan 10, 2021
sorry i really cannot understand anyone's urgency to rush Kakko back into lineup for tonight's game.
a meaningless game in a noncontending season,
the kid is criticial to NYR's future, not to this week, KK coming off Covid situation, and has a complicated health profile,
the team's coming off a win, and the 3rd line looked decent
the missing guys will make it back into the lineup in due time

The games aren’t meaningless. Every game is a game to get better, improve, and learn what it takes to win.

The last thing you want to do with a young team is breed complacency and a losing mentality. See the Knicks as an example of the losing mentality...or the Sabres

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
The big question is if they win tonight, will Quinn break his dumb 'coach superstition' and insert Kakko, or will they say he needs another game for conditioning so they can keep the 'winning formula', like that's actually thing.

I doubt Quinn is that dumb. They barely got by the Sorbos with whatever "winning formula" that was. A blind emu could've seen that.

Reactions: romba

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
The Ghosts of Randy Mckay and Stephane Richer wouldn't help the Devil Dogs tonight.

5-2 Blueshirts.

Reactions: will1066

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Pregame broadcast claimed that little bitty is in over Johnson on defense

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
What network has the Ranger's feed? I'm watching the devil's feed right now and it sucks.

I'm on fubo

Edit: it's not here :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->