News Article: News & Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MW6

Oct 21, 2011
Halland
Story about Minnesota Sweden... they put fish on pizza. Herring of course, and more types IIRC. And their individual pizzas are humongous. Like 18 inches wide but paper thin. I have never seen such a thing.

Fu Fan. Maybe our esteemed sverigians can confirm their favorite pizza topping.

A little late to the punch, but favorite topping is tomato sauce, cheese, ham and shrimps :handclap:
Or tomatosauce, cheese, kebab-meat with garlic dressing!

And 18 inches is only the family size pizza. The regular ones are 12-13 inches diagonally.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
A little late to the punch, but favorite topping is tomato sauce, cheese, ham and shrimps :handclap:
Or tomatosauce, cheese, kebab-meat with garlic dressing!

And 18 inches is only the family size pizza. The regular ones are 12-13 inches diagonally.

Better late than never - tak!

The only pizza I have gotten was in Goteborg and I ate with proper swedes and the pizzas they got were big. Maybe they were family size but I remember an oversized Viking got one for himself with herring. It was very thin crust. Our family size in the US is typically 16 inches.

Its awesome. Ham and shrimp. I am fairly certain one cannot get shrimp on a pizza anywhere in the entire US. Its one reason I love traveling. You quickly learn the world doesnt evolve around your own country.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Better late than never - tak!

The only pizza I have gotten was in Goteborg and I ate with proper swedes and the pizzas they got were big. Maybe they were family size but I remember an oversized Viking got one for himself with herring. It was very thin crust. Our family size in the US is typically 16 inches.

Its awesome. Ham and shrimp. I am fairly certain one cannot get shrimp on a pizza anywhere in the entire US. Its one reason I love traveling. You quickly learn the world doesnt evolve around your own country.

There is a reason for this. Because it sucks :) Why not put some Nerds and raisins on the pizza while you're at it? haha

Poor Peat. The guy had it made here. McPhee basically assured him a roster spot and he just didn't feel like playing anymore. Now this...

Caps shot suppression has been brutal of late. Guys like Ward, Chimera and Laich seem to be completely worn down. Brouwer is at least hitting still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->