News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2020-21 Pt. IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Pierre and Albert will have jobs and they are laying it thick

They're playing Ying and Yang. Albert keeps repeating that if the League suspended Wilson, then none of this would've happened. Pierre is trying to equate Buchnevich's cross check on Mantha to what Wilson did last game. I'm guessing Pierre thought Wilson was really sexy when he played Juniors

Reactions: fm

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
I swear every time I see the Rangers play and look for Fox it’s uhhh not that great.

He’s certainly a good defender, but this is becoming really odd.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
The NHL should be embarrassed of themselves. Caps are a bunch of losers. Rangers are not going to win the game you absolutely cannot sit here tonight and not get somebody good. They just took Panarin out fo the remainder of the season.

Best part about our fight night was that they crushed them on the score and in the fights. The Rags can't do either. Good for the guys who actually fought, and good on the Capitals for not matching them up against guys like Chara, but it's not really an intimidating thing if they aren't dragging Backstrom around the ice.

I swear every time I see the Rangers play and look for Fox it’s uhhh not that great.

He’s certainly a good defender, but this is becoming really odd.

100% agree, he's not noticeable for me whenever I watch.

Reactions: danteipp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad