News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2019-20 Pt. V

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
When you consider this clown is your GM, it's even worse. Numb nuts trying to explain it is a trainwreck...

I hope he gets a lifetime contract to make sure Toronto is a continual clown show.

It’s almost as bad as when Harold Ballard owned the team and Punch Imlach was the GM. No direction. A rudderless ship. Back then Ballard was just cheap and crazy.

JKP

Sep 19, 2004
Halifax, NS
$50M powerplay couldn’t score on a 42-yo Zamboni driver... looks good on them.

I’ve been telling my stupid Leaf-loving friends for 18 months that their GM is a dipshit and should have spent the Tavares $$ on D.

Then he caves and overpays on Nylander, which means he has to cave and overpay on Marner when it’s his turn this year.

He’s an Xbox GM. Surely they flush him after this year, esp if they miss...

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
$50M powerplay couldn’t score on a 42-yo Zamboni driver... looks good on them.

I’ve been telling my stupid Leaf-loving friends for 18 months that their GM is a dipshit and should have spent the Tavares $$ on D.

Then he caves and overpays on Nylander, which means he has to cave and overpay on Marner when it’s his turn this year.

He’s an Xbox GM. Surely they flush him after this year, esp if they miss...

I hope they keep him for at least 2 more years. It's constant entertainment. He is in so over his head that it's quite comical.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Damn there are too many posts to like today, after not being able to access this board. lol
tenor.gif

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
When you consider this clown is your GM, it's even worse. Numb nuts trying to explain it is a trainwreck...

I hope he gets a lifetime contract to make sure Toronto is a continual clown show.

God damn this team and their board is just hilarious. Every time something happens I think about all of their fans coming over here and shitting on us after the Tavares offseason and I just lauuuuuugghhhhhh.

If Trotz said something even close to "winning the game was a lose-lose situation", I think he'd wake up with a horse's head in his bed.

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I know they have no regulation wins in last nine, but even so, the CBJ keep finding ways to get points and won't go away quietly. Merzlikins hurt tonight. Don' t ever want to see a player injury as the reason but if it's serious I don't know how they could overcome that.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigtim1988

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
I know they have no regulation wins in last nine, but even so, the CBJ keep finding ways to get points and won't go away quietly. Merzlikins hurt tonight. Don' t ever want to see a player injury as the reason but if it's serious I don't know how they could overcome that.

You know what’s crazy... they have so many injuries that I thought he was already hurt prior to this game.

Did a double take on your post, thought I was on the wrong page and reading something from a week ago.

Reactions: Capt Obvious

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
You know what’s crazy... they have so many injuries that I thought he was already hurt prior to this game.

Did a double take on your post, thought I was on the wrong page and reading something from a week ago.
Could have been. Seems like every day for them. He's an ass - no, really, he is - but Torts doing a hell of a job.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
God damn this team and their board is just hilarious. Every time something happens I think about all of their fans coming over here and shitting on us after the Tavares offseason and I just lauuuuuugghhhhhh.

If Trotz said something even close to "winning the game was a lose-lose situation", I think he'd wake up with a horse's head in his bed.
Wouldn't the other end of the horse be more appropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad