News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2019-20 Pt. IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The Capitals just fell out of 1st place in the league.

HFCapitals version of SatansIsland must be having a field day tonight.

The Caps have quietly been struggling the last 2-3 weeks much as the Isles have

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Shero out as GM for NJ

About time. Shero really screwed up that organization. Had a decent foundation down but never improved their goaltending or defense while letting complimentary players like Ben Coleman and Stefan Noessen walk. Then threw money at their problems last summer thinking Subban and Simmonds could help. :laugh:

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
If I were Fitz. I'd be looking to unload that Subban contract if at all possible but thinking that's gonna be quite difficult.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Someone should tell Manbearpig the rules. (Not gonna lie, this was pretty cool though) still a penalty

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
I hope Panthers fans don’t go on the Leafs boards and troll-post and troll-like all of their posts. That would be classless, and it would be horrible to see it happen to a fan base as classy as HFLeafs since they themselves would never even think of doing such a thing

Before anyone gets ideas, I do want to say that this is against the rules and should be getting enforced on all team boards.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
The Leafs are going to run Andersen into the ground, just like the Devils did to Schneider.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Pens. Don't. Lose. Their magic just keeps on f***in rollin. And Crosby is on his way back, assuming fully healthy. God I hope they've peaked and and come late March, they fall flat. :thumbd:

Hunn

Feb 23, 2017
Leaf fans in meltdown mode Direct quote "I blame NYI. Their "passive" forecheck with neutral-zone traps choking really messed up leafs system"

atttta boy Trotz
On their way to 3rd straight loss after NYI (were 8-0-1 before NYI).

Meanwhile, PIT won in 8th round SO, meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad