News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Not sure if this was discussed yet, but the Philadelphia Flyers revealed a new mascot today. Gritty. He looks like a cracked out Wonder Showzen puppet, and I'd really like it if we could call him the Broad Street Molester, since that's what he reminds me of.

Glory Days

Aug 16, 2012
Charlotte
Not sure if this was discussed yet, but the Philadelphia Flyers revealed a new mascot today. Gritty. He looks like a cracked out Wonder Showzen puppet, and I'd really like it if we could call him the Broad Street Molester, since that's what he reminds me of.

So then he wouldn't be allowed within 500 feet of any school. That could be a problem.

Reactions: PK Cronin

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY

This mascot is worse than the Edmonton one that scared the shit out of kids. This one scares everyone.

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY

Lol. What in the holy eff is that

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY

Lol. What in the holy eff is that

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

Cracked out goes nicely with that whole South Philly vibe.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Bring back Nyles

QXrIo7WT5e-IdJEPvlc2KiyY1k_4vMAKjDcfrJ1qHvs.jpg

Reactions: sabremike

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013

Idk who the hell thought this was a good idea. The scary thing is, in order to make it happen, more than one person thought this was a good idea.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Idk who the hell thought this was a good idea. The scary thing is, in order to make it happen, more than one person thought this was a good idea.
True, but they *are* from Philly, so maybe not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->