Status
Not open for further replies.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Andersen in net so no Excuses.

Read an article on Yahoo that somebody edited the "owners" section of the TML wikipedia to say Bergeron, Marchand, Pastrnak LLC. It was promptly switched back, but I hope they face them in the first round because there is nothing more I want to see than TML getting booted in the first round. I'd even take that over the Isles making the playoffs (but this season only).

Reactions: mm11

crasherino

May 9, 2013
John Tavares: "We just didn't win enough races, enough puck battles & it starts with guys like myself, have to do a better job consistently ... we weren't at the level we needed to be consistently"

nice job Android Pajamas
I can’t tell if this quote is a generic made up quote or legit. I could have predicted those exact words.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
They literally booed Jake gardener off the ice last night. The dudes been there for 8 years. That’s not nice behavior from the so called Mecca of hockey

I can't wait until they get knocked from the playoffs. This is their year to do it while Matthews and Marner are cheap.

Metnut

Jan 19, 2013
@Tampa next for Toronto too. Tampa might not be too happy for that Toronto game after what we just did to them on Sunday night.

Reactions: danteipp

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
@Tampa next for Toronto too. Tampa might not be too happy for that Toronto game after what we just did to them on Sunday night.

I hope Tampa lays the smackdown on them. Laff fans are a little uneasy with the team softness and the defense. Poor Gardiner got booed at home last night, that's not cool. I want them triggered when the alpha NHL team pisses on them.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I hope Tampa lays the smackdown on them. Laff fans are a little uneasy with the team softness and the defense. Poor Gardiner got booed at home last night, that's not cool. I want them triggered when the alpha NHL team pisses on them.
You mean chasing John Tavares in FA instead of actually fixing their problems has backfired? Charming.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
John Tavares: "We just didn't win enough races, enough puck battles & it starts with guys like myself, have to do a better job consistently ... we weren't at the level we needed to be consistently"

nice job Android Pajamas
Tough day today for Tavares in TOR. He'll probably spend most of it on his couch out by the pool, all torn up inside. Eventually Madge, er Arnie, will bring him a TV dinner by the pool to try to cheer him up.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Man....I don't normally look at another team's board but I just bounced around the Leafs page. That is not pretty. Those guys are the most high/low fans there is. When they're winning, they're strutting like peacocks. When things aren't going their way, its like a mad rush to the life boats....or people lecturing why there's no need for the life boat.

There isn't much joy in being a leaf fan, me thinks.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Man....I don't normally look at another team's board but I just bounced around the Leafs page. That is not pretty. Those guys are the most high/low fans there is. When they're winning, they're strutting like peacocks. When things aren't going their way, its like a mad rush to the life boats....or people lecturing why there's no need for the life boat.

He'll probably spend the whole day in his pajamas.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I visited the TOR thread to lurk and bask in their misery a while and noticed some rumblings among the populace about Dubas.

I tell ya, forget about everything else with them - if it turns out they kept the wrong GM their only Cup will be in their dreams. And those dreams will be in black and white.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
I just don't get the Dubas hype. Or let me temper that a little, I understand how he can be successful and has had a meteoric rise, but the whole thing where he signs Ennis to a one year deal and gets labeled a genius is ridiculous.

His Leaf resume is very small now and the biggest thing on his plate thus far has been a failure. If Lou was GM I think Nylander would have been signed and he wouldn't be having a mess of a season now. But here we are.

Reactions: The Winter Soldier

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
I just don't get the Dubas hype. Or let me temper that a little, I understand how he can be successful and has had a meteoric rise, but the whole thing where he signs Ennis to a one year deal and gets labeled a genius is ridiculous.

His Leaf resume is very small now and the biggest thing on his plate thus far has been a failure. If Lou was GM I think Nylander would have been signed and he wouldn't be having a mess of a season now. But here we are.

Specs 2.0, Tim Murray Redux

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

You mean to tell me The Greatest Show On Ice isn't so great these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->