Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I mean I don't instinctively like the black and yellow bits but apparently that's some legit heraldry as it can be described such easily: "paly of six Or and Sable, a bend counterchanged".

800px-Flag_of_Maryland.svg.png

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
From canes Athletic (only player in most likely to go category)

Most likely to go:

Brett Pesce: Pesce keeps coming up as someone the Hurricanes would move in a deal that would bring Nylander to Raleigh. It just makes the most sense when you think about it — a 24-year-old, solid defenseman on a six-year, $4.025 million deal. The Canes are one of the only teams in the NHL with the luxury to give something like that up to a team that’s desperate for some top six defense.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
From canes Athletic (only player in most likely to go category)

Most likely to go:

Brett Pesce: Pesce keeps coming up as someone the Hurricanes would move in a deal that would bring Nylander to Raleigh. It just makes the most sense when you think about it — a 24-year-old, solid defenseman on a six-year, $4.025 million deal. The Canes are one of the only teams in the NHL with the luxury to give something like that up to a team that’s desperate for some top six defense.

Thanks. I saw she had published another article. I need to get a subscription.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Thanks. I saw she had published another article. I need to get a subscription.

Only other interesting note was that apparently Sarah talked to a scout and Zykov is: “tradable, very very tradable”. I can imagine teams like Washington and Edmonton who are using worse wingers in their top-6 would be eager to deal for him.

If the Canes aren’t going to use them then they should trade him. He can be the next Canes castoff to go pot 20+ goals for a different team this year.

Last edited:

ONO94

Jan 18, 2010
So....why wouldn't Rask go to Charlotte for a conditioning stint? It seems like the prudent choice to get him up to game speed...but hey, what do i know... But when Rask is finally on the ice, I hope everybody gives him a hand.

And with Darling out--maybe it is the start of the Darling for Nylander trade--E5....Toronto fans will be happy to hear the news.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
So....why wouldn't Rask go to Charlotte for a conditioning stint? It seems like the prudent choice to get him up to game speed...but hey, what do i know... But when Rask is finally on the ice, I hope everybody gives him a hand.

Because even being very rusty, he's going to be a more effective player than Wallmark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->