News and Notes XXI: The Dog Days of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Anytime I ever make burgers fresh I always try to flip too soon. With the premade frozen ones it doesn't matter, you can flip those all day long, but with fresh made patties if you flip too soon the charred top layer comes off and stays stuck to the grill. Of course, if you don't mind sacrificing one burger as a tester for all the other ones, this is fine, plus you can scrape the delicious charred crispy layer off the grill with your spatula and have a snack while you cook.

I'm really terrible at cooking burgers though, I've never been able to figure out a charcoal load /temperature that lets you get that crusty outside without starting a grease fire.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I'm just here to add to the thread count so we can get a new thread going.

So anyone got any interesting news? Anyone buy a new jersey lately?

Well, I picked up an Aho new jersey at the beginning of the year and every time I wore it we lost. I went back to wearing my Slavin alternate jersey I got last year and we went on this little point streak....which if I remember to wear my hat with it we win, if I leave the hat at home we lose in OT...so I am not buying any more jerseys....

....maybe I should buy a Devils jersey?

JCLA

Feb 23, 2017
Well, I picked up an Aho new jersey at the beginning of the year and every time I wore it we lost. I went back to wearing my Slavin alternate jersey I got last year and we went on this little point streak....which if I remember to wear my hat with it we win, if I leave the hat at home we lose in OT...so I am not buying any more jerseys....

....maybe I should buy a Devils jersey?

This is sort of like my mom, every time she buys a Jets jersey the player gets injured or traded.

Which is a rather unfortunate luck to have for the both of you.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Ryerson University.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad