News about Grigorenko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
Believe me all Dr's say that (probably to protect themselves legally), but then they do hint that if you feel strong and ready your body knows when youre ready so its up to you to take that risk, so my guess Grigorenko obviosly feels ready and strong.....out of curiosity, what kind of points should we expect from Igor in this league if he were 100 %? maybe that would help us gauge his progress. :)

ginnungagap

Apr 7, 2003
Visit site
Last thing I heard was that he had played two games with Lada Togliatti's farm club and scored a goal and an assist, the goal being a game winner. I would think that he'll play for the Superleague team again pretty soon- maybe the coaches want to see how he looks and let him get in game shape against a lesser level of competition for a little bit longer, but as one of the best prospects in Russia I would think if he's really over the injury he'll be back with the big club before too long. As for stats, he scored 19 goals last year with a training camp and no major rehab to go through so coming back halfway through the year I would think 5-10 goals would be good evidence that he was back to where he was before or close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->