Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
gbl_logo2.gif

Dallas Morning News
by Richard Durrett

Fresh GM of the Stars, makes first move:

Dallas, TX ~ As expected, the recently named GM (/Coach) would appoint his own assistant General Manager, and it didn't take very long. Last night it became clear that long time partner Laurens Thie would join Jordi at the highest level. Laurens, who worked with Jordi in Europe is a respected and quality person with a deep hockeyknowledge.

Laurens Thie's comments and confirmation could be heard in a press conference later this day but Jordi could already be reached for comment: "I'm thrilled", said the new GM while decorating his desk. "I've worked with Laurens since day one and he's had a huge share in the dicisions I faced over the years. We trust and feel eachother perfectly. But also off the ice, he's a dear friend and a fair character which makes the signing that much more easier, though I have to say I never had any doubt on who to chose to begin with".

Thie is said to have a free role as an AGM. "Like I said, I trust him so he gets to hold his own trade discussions whenever he wants to. He doesn't has the power to overrule or make anything official like me, but hey, that's why they pay me better", joked Jordi.

Laurens Thie, also known as "SensGod" (Gah another Sens fan), will comment on the thread as soon as possible.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Modano = God said:
Laurens Thie, also known as "SensGod" (Gah another Sens fan), will comment on the thread as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

Modano = God; SensGod... who knew the Danes were such devoutly religious people? Well, everyone, actually... ;)

Welcome, Laurens - enjoy the league!

Douglas Emerson
GM CBJ

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Ohio Jones said:
Modano = God; SensGod... who knew the Danes were such devoutly religious people? Well, everyone, actually... ;)

Welcome, Laurens - enjoy the league!

Douglas Emerson
GM CBJ

Ouch.. we are Dutch.. not Danish.. :p

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Well it's true. Jordi was able to convince we to come and help him out with the team. Took all of about 30 seconds for me to make up my mind, "Want in?"..."But of course", is how the conversation went I believe ;)

I've always been intrigued by Sim leagues and have only ever taken part in stats based fantasy to this day. I'm really looking forward to learning more about these type of league and hopefully to brighten all of your days! ;)

Oh yeah...and the first person that quotes Dr. Evil with, "How about no you freaky Dutch *******" to either one of us will get beaten with a wooden shoe! ;)

I'm looking forward to talking, and getting to know all of you...Cheers and have a Merry X-Mas!

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Wow a Stars fan and a Sens fan working together. Something I thought I'd never see thanks to all of the wars that seem to go on, on these boards between the two teams...lol

Regardless, welcome aboard Sensfan.

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
Brock said:
Wow a Stars fan and a Sens fan working together. Something I thought I'd never see thanks to all of the wars that seem to go on, on these boards between the two teams...lol

Regardless, welcome aboard Sensfan.

Worst part is...we usually start the fights ;)

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Wild GM said:
How 'bout them Sharks!!???

.......crickets......

:lol:

As a Flyers fan, I have two things to add...

1) If forced to choose between the Leafs and the Sens, I'd go with the Sens.

2) Being a Flyers fan gives me no additional insight into what the hell Ken Hitchcock is going to do with Mike Comrie. ;)

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
HFNHL Commish said:
:lol:

As a Flyers fan, I have two things to add...

1) If forced to choose between the Leafs and the Sens, I'd go with the Sens.

2) Being a Flyers fan gives me no additional insight into what the hell Ken Hitchcock is going to do with Mike Comrie. ;)

All I have to say is that it is lonely being an Isles fan. Surrounded on all sides by evil Leafs and Flyers fans.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
SensGod said:
don't know about that...but I'm sure that this would allow just about anyone on this green earth to bring his sexuality into question though. ;)

Who's questioning?

Brock is open about his sexuality. Not that there's anything wrong with that, though.

Btw, welcome boys. The Canucks office is always open for business, well, almost always.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Hossa said:
Who's questioning?

Brock is open about his sexuality. Not that there's anything wrong with that, though.

Btw, welcome boys. The Canucks office is always open for business, well, almost always.

The Canucks office is only closed when it comes to heterosexual business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->