NEWBIE Looking for IFK Adidas Bauer Shirt PLEASE HELP

rockds

Feb 3, 2015
Hi all,

I am new to this board and do follow hockey... although this is pretty much my last desperate attempt at finding something that I have wanted for many many years and I'm hoping that maybe someone on here can help.

I am trying to get the below t shirt/top which I saw in 1984, worn by one of my musical hero's Rick Parfitt of Status Quo. I do actually follow hockey so this would be something very special to own.

Any help at all in tracking this t shirt down, would be VERY MUCH appreciated :)

Many thanks

Darryn

ps: sorry about the bad quality pictures... these are all I could find.

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Never could have imagined Status Quo dude been at stage a HIFK jersey on...yikes?! :laugh:

perstakli

Jan 21, 2015
It looks to me like a promotional replica shirt (with the main sponsors replaced with smaller sponsors) of the away shirt worn by HIFK in the 1982-83 season when they won the championship, as worn by the team in this image - design and colors seems to match, at least. #13 would've been worn by Raimo Hirvonen in that team (and for almost a decade before and for a decade after that season). This probably doesn't help a single bit in tracking one like it down (which is unfortunately pretty much impossible, I'd imagine), but hopefully it fills some gaps in your story!

rockds

Feb 3, 2015
WOW! Really sorry the late reply guys... I was supposed to get notifications... guess that didn't work LOL

Thanks a million for the info anyway... you never know where it may lead me :)

rockds

Feb 3, 2015
It looks to me like a promotional replica shirt (with the main sponsors replaced with smaller sponsors) of the away shirt worn by HIFK in the 1982-83 season when they won the championship, as worn by the team in this image - design and colors seems to match, at least. #13 would've been worn by Raimo Hirvonen in that team (and for almost a decade before and for a decade after that season). This probably doesn't help a single bit in tracking one like it down (which is unfortunately pretty much impossible, I'd imagine), but hopefully it fills some gaps in your story!

Thanks so much for all the info!

I'd still love to get one of the jerseys... would you have any ideas on where I could start looking for a number 13 jersey from the picture you provided? I checked the usual places ebay and etsy etc... but nothing even close came up!

Many thanks again :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->