New York's Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
What's up guys, been gone awhile and possibly looking to get back in the game.

I am going to leave this first post without rules for now until I see what the interest is.

I have done a few one season GM Games and they got pretty old quickly.

I wanted to do a 1 season potential keeper league but I wanted to incorporate the use of a simmer again instead of playoff voting.

I thought now would be a good time to start up a draft because we could time it well enough to the start of the season.

It would probably be set up similar to HC/IR's game except for the entry/prospect draft which will just involve entry picks.

So I just want to see the interest in starting another one, and some of the posters that look to join.

I will be picky with picking posters.

I'll take the :rangers

If you're interested then just post up a team, every team is open until I confirm that that poster has claim to a team so feel free to pick the same team if you want them unless you've seen I approved that commissioner.

Post a claim to a team if you think you may be interested, more rules will follow if we can get enough people.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'd like to join depending on how things are going down...

First choice is obvious - :pens

If need be... I'll also consider :avs

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
I'll take the :isles please

I promise to be very active, you can ask any leader of any other GM games/fantasy drafts I have been in

Last edited:

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
You know I'm in.

I'll take the
winnipeg-jets-alternate-logo-primary.jpg

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I'm just waiting to see on a couple of people that I sent some PM's out to before I decide what I want to do.

Last edited:

Pulp Fiction

RIP Wade Belak
Dec 28, 2009
Grabo's Pineapple
I'm in as the :leafs

I can't tell, is this NYSF's?

But you know I'm not really down for 30 teams especially with people we haven't done one with before.
Maybe this is just dick me thinking, but I say we get the regulars in, IR, habsmad, HC, MD, flyguy, hatw, ktown, and some other people I'm forgetting in, before we let in 15 randoms.

Just imo

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I'm in as the :leafs

I can't tell, is this NYSF's?

But you know I'm not really down for 30 teams especially with people we haven't done one with before.
Maybe this is just dick me thinking, but I say we get the regulars in, IR, habsmad, HC, MD, flyguy, hatw, ktown, and some other people I'm forgetting in, before we let in 15 randoms.

Just imo

Yea this is NYSF bro.

I didn't want a 30 team league either. I think it's just too big and there's too many people for me to worry about.

I already contacted a lot of the regulars to see what they're up to and depending on how many people we get maybe fill in the last couple spots.

Pulp Fiction

RIP Wade Belak
Dec 28, 2009
Grabo's Pineapple
Yea this is NYSF bro.

I didn't want a 30 team league either. I think it's just too big and there's too many people for me to worry about.

I already contacted a lot of the regulars to see what they're up to and depending on how many people we get maybe fill in the last couple spots.

Hey man whats up

Sweet, sounds good, you know I'm in

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Hey man whats up

Sweet, sounds good, you know I'm in

Yea man that's what I like to hear.

As you can see we already have a lot of the regulars. I got a confirmation from IR as well but he hasn't posted in here. Modo sadly said no but I am still waiting for a couple of the other regulars to see what they say.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
Guys with post counts like this are ACTIVE:

New York RKY 7,281
Brian Boyle 18,891
Dylonus 5,316
Moses Doughty 4,615
kaneone 4,356
Pulp Fiction 4,183
Capital Punishment 2,479
JumpierPegasus 1,577

So,... count me in!

:sharks

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
Thanks for the invite NY, but I don't think I'll be in on this one. I may even just retire from your leagues as ultimate Champion of the world! :naughty:

johnnydollaz89*

come on let me ill be good you can even pick my team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->