OT: New York Riveters/NY area women's hockey discussion

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This is the #1 hockey moment of my life and I suspect it will be for a long time:

but last night is up there with anything else. Love these girls!

(yes, beating the Caps, for me > 2014. Fight me.)

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
@Machinehead diggin the new avy
So am I!

Really proud of this girl. I know she plays for Boston ( :noway: ) but since the league is relatively new, the National Team is an even bigger thing for the ladies, so I feel she's one of our own. She was always my favorite. As the anointed face of women's hockey, she's had the weight of the world on her shoulders for years now, and she came through with a goal and she's an Olympic Champion. Nobody can ever question her now. Long live the Queen!

Reactions: silverfish

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
So am I!

Really proud of this girl. I know she plays for Boston ( :noway: ) but since the league is relatively new, the National Team is an even bigger thing for the ladies, so I feel she's one of our own. She was always my favorite. As the anointed face of women's hockey, she's had the weight of the world on her shoulders for years now, and she came through with a goal and she's an Olympic Champion. Nobody can ever question her now. Long live the Queen!

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
NWHL PBP files starting to flow into my e-mail

giphy.gif

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
God, I miss them already :(

I really wanna get back into the NWHL but I have issues with the Riveters that I need to hammer out in my head.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Just get over it, man. Realize you're mad at the Rangers for not stepping up, not the Rivs.
I'm not mad at the Rivs but the Devils being involved in any way just makes me uncomfortable.

The hatred I have for that organization, it's fans, and everything it represents knows no bounds.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
First round playoff matchups are set. One game.

BOS @ BUF, Saturday, 3/17 @ 530pm
CTW @ MET, Sunday, 3/18, 7pm

Two games this Saturday to close the season. BUF @ CTW, MET @ BOS.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->