GDT: NEW YORK RANGERS WIN NHL DRAFT LOTTERY

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
Pitts would be the worst of them because they could actually afford him after ECL, TOR/EDM would be screwed.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
TOR already has like 40% of their cap to like what 3 or 4 guys? EDM isn't much better. Sure they might trade someone. I just meant their big contract will be in force 3 years from now.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
When the lottery goes down tomorrow, I'll be sitting in the exact same place as I was last year for the Lottery. I'll be wearing the same shirt and my good luck charms as when the Rangers were selected one year ago.

Yes I am superstitious.
IMG_1889.jpg

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
When the lottery goes down tomorrow, I'll be sitting in the exact same place as I was last year for the Lottery. I'll be wearing the same shirt and my good luck charms as when the Rangers were selected one year ago.

Yes I am superstitious.View attachment 359635
I am Catholic too. I would pray for this, but between this and getting my dream job, I don’t know if God has room to give me both.

Screw it. I want Lafreniere

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Is there any possibility that we land any of picks #2 thru #5 from the lottery? (Unsure of how it currently works/operates)... If so, what are the odds associated with moving up to those respective positions?

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Is there any possibility that we land any of picks #2 thru #5 from the lottery? (Unsure of how it currently works/operates)... If so, what are the odds associated with moving up to those respective positions?

Picks 2-8 are set in stone. There is no getting in there unless they trade for it.

So no odds either. We have a 12.5% to get the 1st overall pick. And a 87.5% chance of landing pick 10 or 11.

NY Rangers await NHL Draft lottery and chance at Alexis Lafrenière

Reactions: wolfgaze

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Winnipeg getting #1 would at least move nyr from the 11 to the 10 spot. Worthy of #3 imo.

Perhaps. I think Florida is less of a threat to us though, even if they're in our conference. They can't get out of their own way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad