Tickets: New York Rangers Ticket Thread

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
You are not getting on the Bridge for that price. I am in the 200s, I didn't use variable pricing, so not sure of the variable pricing price points on that game. However, you will have a very hard time getting tickets for 60-70 in the 200 level after fees.

That’s not true at all.... day of game, for EVERY game so far, prices for 200s have been in the 50 dollar range including Stubhub fees. Most games I’ve seen club level seats for around 110.

post edit:
Stubhub recently removed the search by zone option so you could sort by all tickets in the available zone vs section. It makes price comparisons a little more tedious but not impossible

Last edited:

archanfelnsx

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I’ll wait until closer to the Canucks game on the 12th and hopefully swoop in for a deal. The Bridge looks like an interesting experience but 200 Level is a lot closer to the action and cheaper so hard to pass up that combination. Prices should decrease and I’ll be happy with either.

archanfelnsx

Feb 25, 2018
Also I signed up for the Last Minute Pass and the Sabres game tomorrow has $50 Upper Level seats and $75 Lower Level seats. Are Upper Level usually 400’s and Lower Level usually 200’s?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Also I signed up for the Last Minute Pass and the Sabres game tomorrow has $50 Upper Level seats and $75 Lower Level seats. Are Upper Level usually 400’s and Lower Level usually 200’s?

Lower level is 100's seating. Upper bowl is everything above that (200's, 300's and 400's). The pricing for that will vary though depending on game and such. Tomorrow is the cheapest I've seen this season. Don't know the reasoning behind it.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I’ll wait until closer to the Canucks game on the 12th and hopefully swoop in for a deal. The Bridge looks like an interesting experience but 200 Level is a lot closer to the action and cheaper so hard to pass up that combination. Prices should decrease and I’ll be happy with either.

Like I said, the best deals will be had day of game. There’s no risk on getting locked out and not being able to get affordable tickets. For a Monday game in November there will be enough people looking to unload tickets where you’ll get a great price. If you look on Stubhub right now, the lowest prices, with fees, are already in your 60-70 dollar range. Sellers are going to look for getting something, anything, back with the game only hours away

ray hey

Mar 8, 2008
Selling Dallas 11/19 game. Amazing pair in section 226 Row 3. These are Aisle seats #1 & 2 located on side of section closer to center ice. Great view of entire ice as you face both benches. Selling pair below face for only $192 (plus $13 fee to cover PayPal 3% fee plus USPS Priority Mail shipping cost). Hard Season Tickets will be shipped, $205 payment through PayPal. Thanks

Last edited:

MikePLee

Oct 9, 2011
HI,

I have a pair to the Monday night 11/26 game vs the Senators

My tickets are in Section 208, Row 12. The aisle seats. The seats are awesome and you have no seats directly in front of you.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.

I'm selling them for the average cover price, $100 per ticket or $200 for the pair.

I have other games for sell if you are interested.

Last edited:

archanfelnsx

Feb 25, 2018
Ended up scoring 3 tix to games vs the Canucks for 78 each after fees for Section 214 Row 1. I figure Row 1 made it worth it, decent deal?

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Ended up scoring 3 tix to games vs the Canucks for 78 each after fees for Section 214 Row 1. I figure Row 1 made it worth it, decent deal?
I'd say so. I think your assessment of the bridge is off as seats there are closer than most seats in the 200s but gallery seats in the 200s are better IMO.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I'd say so. I think your assessment of the bridge is off as seats there are closer than most seats in the 200s but gallery seats in the 200s are better IMO.
Was sitting in the lower bowl the other day in 108 in the row 20's and just noticing to myself how the bridge level comes no further in than that point. It would have been cool if the bridges brought you even closer to the ice perimeter so you're like on top of the action. I always thought that the bridge seats were inspired by the press seats at the old Montreal Forum, but those even closer:

7xo0up9.jpg

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I wouldn't want the bridge to come too close since you'd wind up having to look almost straight down to see the game. My current row 21s in the 200s are behind the bridge and even my row previous 12s were farther back though maybe a bit lower. It's easier for me to compare for the knicks since I have bridges there and the view is so much better than the 200s (except for the first few rows) but the knicks don't charge a premium for the bridges like they do for the galleries. When the knicks get good that'll change I'm sure.

Likwit

Nov 6, 2018
Look for 4 tickets to 12/16 game vs Golden Nights. 100's or 200's preferred, but most importantly, all together.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help

sonofsamson

Dec 22, 2011
I have two side by side seats in Section 227, Row 18, seats 3-4
11/26 Ottawa Senators - $70 per ticket ($140 total)
I accept Paypal or Venmo.
Tickets will be forwarded from my ticketmaster plan holder account.
Thanks!

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Any seats below face value for Wednesday game 11/21? I know it's against a rival team and will be harder to get tickets, especially on the cheaper side - Sort of a last minute thing as my teammate will be going on the ice during intermission and proposing to his gf. Would be nice to be there for that.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Question for our resident season ticket holders who sell some of their games.

How are you finding the market this year? Is it easier/harder/same to find buyers?

Just curious.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Any seats below face value for Wednesday game 11/21? I know it's against a rival team and will be harder to get tickets, especially on the cheaper side - Sort of a last minute thing as my teammate will be going on the ice during intermission and proposing to his gf. Would be nice to be there for that.
That's going to be nearly impossible, 11/21 is a thanksgiving game

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York

How are you finding the market this year? Is it easier/harder/same to find buyers?

Just curious.
I haven't found it too bad. I've been to 6 games so far and plan on going to 3 more games before the end of the year. Out of the 1st 21 games of the season (inlcuding 1/2), I only have 2 seats left for one game that I want to sell (out of my 4). We'll see how things are after that. I've approximately broken even so far on games I've sold. (after accounting for preseason).

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Just curious.

More difficult to move games, not getting as high prices as in the past, etc. But I'm in a very good location as well as a very good price point so I'm still doing well. Only have 4 games left to move and I'm using my seats to go for about 14 games. I go to more during the season but sit in other places throughout the year to change it up.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013

Just curious.

As a buyer I have gotten some awesome deals this year. There haven’t been any marquee matchups yet and obviously for those games prices will be higher. But for most games you have your choice of seat at prices 60-70% of face value. The caveat, as I mentioned in a previous post, is to wait till the last minute. My experience has been there are plenty of sellers who need to sell and are willing to take a hit on their end to unload.

The best deal so far this year I found were Madison Club tickets for around 150 each.

A year like this will be the best I think for deals. It’s the combination of a ton of season subscribers left over from when the team was good and a rebuild year. If the rebuild lasts longer (ala 1999-2005) a lot of subscribers will give up their seats and with less supply from secondary sources, tickets will be closer to box office pricing.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
The best deal so far this year I found were Madison Club tickets for around 150 each.
That's decent. What sucks is you can't get Delta Club tickets for cheap anymore. 4 years ago there were nights that you could pick up a seat $100 or less. Now it's always $200+, there's always buyers jumping on the tickets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad