Tickets: New York Rangers Ticket Thread

Vinny

Aug 10, 2011
London
No not yet, but I am hoping it will be possible in November. First flying to Vegas and then some other cities before I go to New York, but I am holding my breath though. will be visiting the States from November 1st to the 29th.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Yea, it's too bad I can't get my Excelsior pass to work anymore. Got it the first time, it expired and you are suppose to just go through the 3 minute process again, and now of course there is no record of me :rolleyes:. Oh and absolutely zero customer service so you are just SOL.

Get your shit together NY.
I just downloaded a new one from the website. County vaxed in, date and brand of vac and in. Make sure name matches up.

Lex444

Jun 22, 2009
Also looking for 3/4 tickets to opening night. Trying to get dad that perfect birthday gift that I can enjoy too!

Reactions: Yankeekid07

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
If you want opening night tickets, prepare to pay. Can't see you getting them on here for face value. I would start watching stubhub and ticketexchange and wait for a deal you can live with.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
If you want opening night tickets, prepare to pay. Can't see you getting them on here for face value. I would start watching stubhub and ticketexchange and wait for a deal you can live with.
Not only that but we also have no idea what face value is (at least for those of us with variable pricing).

Lex444

Jun 22, 2009
Ill happily pay double face for 3 or 4 opening night tickets if anyone is looking to move them

MikePLee

Oct 9, 2011
I’m selling the Rangers preseason games.

Section 208, Row 12 at the end of the aisle going towards center ice.

2 Tickets to each game. 50% off.

$100 total for 2 tickets to each game.

9/26/21 Islanders at Rangers 7pm
9/28/21 Bruins at Rangers 7pm
10/6/21 Devils at Rangers 7pm

if you are interested please send me an email at: [email protected]

GraveyGuy

Dec 24, 2011
Long time STH. I have 2 season tickets, section 224, Row 16, couldn't be more dead center, '50 yd line' seats. Center ice red line pretty much cuts you in half.

As of now, MSG has not posted the variable tier pricing for individual dates. Looking for someone to take on some games at face value. Email me if interested;
[email protected]

Last edited:

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
After surveying the Chase presale it’s very evident that a lot of tickets (including my former season tickets) are available for every game. A lot!

Agreed. Ton of tickets for every game. Maybe some STH were scared away by the Covid rules or some very affluent individuals who had seats have moved away from the area. I’m just hoping I guessed right on Henrik’s banner night with the 6 games I purchased.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Thinking about possibly taking my 8 year old to her first game this season. If someone has 4 tickets for any of the following games, let me know section/row and price. Thanks.

12/4 vs Chicago
1/2 vs Tampa
1/22 vs Phoenix
3/27 vs Buffalo
4/9 vs Ottawa

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
Finally!
Tickets are loaded to the STH accounts (at least mine are). :thumbu:

UPDATE: They're kind of loaded. Tickets are showing but it's not fully functional yet.

Can't see details like pricing yet and not able to transfer yet.

Looks like the loading process is still running.
Hopefully will be fully functional soon.

* Sorry meant to post this on the STH thread. Delete if needed.

Last edited:

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
Mine are loaded too but I don't see prices and I can't forward them yet. Hopefully I'm getting hard tickets since I paid the $50.

Same here on the hardcopy.
I also don't see prices or able to transfer yet. Looks like the process is still updating the site.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
You can now transfer sell or donate. Still don't see prices. May need to get something from my rep.

I still can't transfer or see prices. The "transfer" option is there but when I select it and choose "next" I get this error.
"We weren't able to retrieve ticket information for all the events selected."

I assume the process is still updating, some accounts will likely have full access before others.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Just scooped up 4 games, all the same seats. 224, dead center ice, row 3 (which is really row 1 since rows 1-2 have the camera set up).

PUMPED!

Reactions: sbjnyc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad