Tickets: New York Rangers Ticket Thread

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
That has most likely been one of the hold ups to a final schedule. Most likely they will plan for open travel with the contingency of neutral 3rd city bubble locations
One would think. Simply believing that politicians would do the prudent thing has become fairly silly.

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
Again, there is no guarantee of anything at any time. But as NBA is holding training camps and the other professional leagues have played, the NHL cannot be the only one that does not. So it would seem a bit silly to play the season and then inform the Canadian teams that they are not allowed to participate in the playoffs. Or maybe they will just play among themselves for a Canadian Cup
i hope my response didnt come across rude, but to be fair other sports leagues in the US dont have the same amount of Canadian teams, as it is the toronto raptors will be playing in florida for this season...the nhl can not do that

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
i hope my response didnt come across rude, but to be fair other sports leagues in the US dont have the same amount of Canadian teams, as it is the toronto raptors will be playing in florida for this season...the nhl can not do that
It did not. No worries.

I understand what the issues are. Which is why I believe that no matter what is happening in the world, Trudeau is going to have to bend and allow the hockey teams to play in the playoffs. Which means Canadian teams traveling to US and US teams traveling to Canada. Waiting and hoping and then trying to secure a place for all of the Canadian teams to play in US seems short sighted. Plus the backlash that he would face would be quite something.

Reactions: Rangers in 7

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
It did not. No worries.

I understand what the issues are. Which is why I believe that no matter what is happening in the world, Trudeau is going to have to bend and allow the hockey teams to play in the playoffs. Which means Canadian teams traveling to US and US teams traveling to Canada. Waiting and hoping and then trying to secure a place for all of the Canadian teams to play in US seems short sighted. Plus the backlash that he would face would be quite something.
either way the NHL can not just decide not to play, it would be incredibly stupid....if that means entering into the season with some loose ends i think they have to do that

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
either way the NHL can not just decide not to play, it would be incredibly stupid....if that means entering into the season with some loose ends i think they have to do that
Agreed. I will say that watching a press conference in which the Prime Minister of Canada announces that the Canadian teams are not allowed to play in the NHL playoffs and live in Canada at the same time would be somewhat hysterical. And tragic.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
The whole point of the way the divisions and playoffs are set up is that a Canadian team would not have to cross the border until June anyway at the absolute earliest. All regular season play is divisional as are the first and second round of the playoffs. So that Canadian team wouldn’t have to cross until the Conference Final and there would only be one Canadian team doing so. Who knows what the world will look like by that point but I’d imagine the border would be open by then but even if it wasn’t, an exception would be made for 1 Canadian team as the pandemic will be under much better control by that point. Even if that couldn’t happen, they’d just relocate the Canadian team to a US city for the rest of the playoffs to avoid cross border travel.

The bigger issue for the NHL is figuring out what to do for the Canadian teams with AHL affiliates in the US.

ban

Mar 20, 2012
I have 1 extra for Thursday v Isles. Here is the deal: I have 2 groups of 4, but only 7 going. Section 209 row 4, $90 OR sect 216 Row 1, $75 (both what I paid Rangers).

So, you pick which Pod you want to sit in.

We will be near MSG early, will have to meet, and you come in with us.

****SOLD****

Last edited:

nirvanq

Apr 29, 2021
Hey! Looking for one or two last minute tickets to tonight's game against the Isles. Please PM or reply, Dying to go to this game!!

Jeff K

Apr 29, 2021
Miss the days were I could easily scalp a single outside on 33rd. Anyone got an extra for tonight?

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Is anyone familiar with a similar message board for the sale of Giants/Jets tickets? I’ve sold on Stubhub and TicketExchange for the last several years but the fees have become ridiculous.

thanks in advance!

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
I may need three for 3/15 vs. Anaheim as we're coming up from Houston for the week. I don't think tickets will be hard to find for this one though. I mean after all... it's the Ducks.

Vinny

Aug 10, 2011
London
Just bought my ticket for the Islanders vs Rangers game on November 28th, would be cool to me meet up with some guys to have a drink after the game? Coming over from England for a USA trip. I am Dutch though.

MikePLee

Oct 9, 2011
Hey,

I have 2 Season tickets in Section 208, Row 12 at the end of the aisle. The seats have lots of extra leg room and are at the end of the row.

I’m looking to see if anyone is interested in buying tickets for next season.

Please contact me if you are interested and I can give you the list of games I have to sell.

my email is [email protected]

LGR

Attachments

• Section 208 Row 12 View.jpeg
    Section 208 Row 12 View.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 3

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Just bought my ticket for the Islanders vs Rangers game on November 28th, would be cool to me meet up with some guys to have a drink after the game? Coming over from England for a USA trip. I am Dutch though.

Can you come into the USA from the UK yet?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->