Jul 15, 2012
Sec 227, Row 2

3/7 vs. NJ- $300 for the pair — sold
3/16 vs. CAL- $175 for the pair — sold
3/18 vs. PIT- $220 for the pair

Last edited:

rngrfnec

Sep 9, 2009
I still have three one game remaining for sale for this season. All prices listed are face value for the pair, but I'm also willing to listen to offers. Thanks for looking!

Section 209, Row 11, Seats 14 and 15

Saturday 3/7/20 7pm vs. NJ Devils $327 - SOLD
Monday 3/16/20 7pm vs. Calgary Flames $165 - SOLD
Wednesday 4/1/20 7:30pm vs. Philadelphia Flyers $251

Last edited:

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Tuesday, March 24 - v. Columbus

Section 106, got a pair. Could be the biggest ‘must win’ of them all, and I won’t be in the city for it.

Looking to sell or trade for another game.

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC
Looking to sell my pair for tonight's game at face value. $200 total. Section 221, Row 6, Seats 6 & 7. PayPal or Venmo work best. Email me directly as I don't trust timely alerts on HF Boards: [email protected]
First come, first serve!

Attachments

• 1AAD9157-DB42-42EA-8AF5-79367192AE85.jpeg
    1AAD9157-DB42-42EA-8AF5-79367192AE85.jpeg
    418.3 KB · Views: 2

rngrfnec

Sep 9, 2009
Anyone interested in tonight's game? Face value is $327 but just looking for $275 or best offer!

SOLD

I still have three games remaining for sale for this season. Originally I was going to use the Devils tickets but now I can't make it, so it's available. All prices listed are face value for the pair, but I'm also willing to listen to offers. Thanks for looking!

Section 209, Row 11, Seats 14 and 15

Saturday 3/7/20 7pm vs. NJ Devils $327
Monday 3/16/20 7pm vs. Calgary Flames $165
Wednesday 4/1/20 7:30pm vs. Philadelphia Flyers $251

Last edited:

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Tuesday, March 24 - v. Columbus

Section 106, got a pair. Could be the biggest ‘must win’ of them all, and I won’t be in the city for it.

Looking to sell or trade for another game.

2/24 CBJ, section 106. Will sell under face. First to offer $220 each. (Face is 242 each). PM me. Thanks!

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
My wife and daughters are going to be visiting Newark this weekend. Does anyone have any restaurant recommendations? Thx
You know the entire NYC metro region is under emergency health crisis lockdown, right?

Restaurants are only now slowly starting to open for takeout and in certain places socially distanced outdoor seating

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
You know the entire NYC metro region is under emergency health crisis lockdown, right?

Restaurants are only now slowly starting to open for takeout and in certain places socially distanced outdoor seating
Thanks. No I wasn’t sure what was going on. Here in Tennessee we’re at 50% capacity dining.
But if there’s any can’t miss take out, I’m sure they would be open to that as well.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Curious if anyone on the board is thinking about/planning on going to see the Rangers play on the road assuming some teams within the conference/division however the schedule works out. I imagine the southern teams will have some sort of attendance. The Eagels and Washington Football team played with fans at points throughout this season so could we see fans at Flyers and or Caps games as well?

Say they're capping capacity at 25% would you feel safe attending a game indoors?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Curious if anyone on the board is thinking about/planning on going to see the Rangers play on the road assuming some teams within the conference/division however the schedule works out. I imagine the southern teams will have some sort of attendance. The Eagels and Washington Football team played with fans at points throughout this season so could we see fans at Flyers and or Caps games as well?

Say they're capping capacity at 25% would you feel safe attending a game indoors?

I think I’m going to go. I don’t feel comfortable at max capacity or close to it at this point but I’d imagine any arena that does offer fans will probably be less than half (more like 20-25%).

The issue will be, at least for season start, is that the Rangers will be playing in a division based on geography and the way it shapes up is that all of their road games would be in jurisdictions with much tighter government regulations. NY/NJ won’t be allowing fans at least early on so that’s 4 teams in NJ, NYI, NYR, and BUF based on proposed alignment off the table. Then you have Boston, Philly, and Washington who I’d imagine will be in the same boat. While there were fans in PA for football games, they were extremely limited and it was outdoors which is a different animal. I think they may have already rolled that back though I could be wrong.

The best chance to see the Rangers would IMO be if Pittsburgh is in another division and they put Carolina in the Rangers division. Again, that’s only to start the season (January/February) as I do believe we will be seeing fans in some capacity as vaccine rollout continues and we get into warmer months where hopefully the spread dies down in March and April.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
I think I’m going to go. I don’t feel comfortable at max capacity or close to it at this point but I’d imagine any arena that does offer fans will probably be less than half (more like 20-25%).

The issue will be, at least for season start, is that the Rangers will be playing in a division based on geography and the way it shapes up is that all of their road games would be in jurisdictions with much tighter government regulations. NY/NJ won’t be allowing fans at least early on so that’s 4 teams in NJ, NYI, NYR, and BUF based on proposed alignment off the table. Then you have Boston, Philly, and Washington who I’d imagine will be in the same boat. While there were fans in PA for football games, they were extremely limited and it was outdoors which is a different animal. I think they may have already rolled that back though I could be wrong.

The best chance to see the Rangers would IMO be if Pittsburgh is in another division and they put Carolina in the Rangers division. Again, that’s only to start the season (January/February) as I do believe we will be seeing fans in some capacity as vaccine rollout continues and we get into warmer months where hopefully the spread dies down in March and April.
Hmm so is the division only play to start the season? I honestly have no idea as I really haven't been keeping up with the current CBA/Scheduling talks.

Carolina is interesting, I'd probably choose not to see a game there based on the way the south is acting at this point in time. Getting from NYC to NC safely wouldn't be a problem its just the second you step off the plane you're thrown into risk as the airports and stores down there either don't have or don't care to enforce mask mandates. I've had to change planes in Atlanta and Charlotte in the past few months and literally felt like the virus didn't exist. Just my personal perspective.

The more curious situation I think is the idea of some teams playing outdoors. It's probably a pipe dream but say the Bruins did play games at Fenway with fans I'd probably consider that over an indoor game.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Hmm so is the division only play to start the season? I honestly have no idea as I really haven't been keeping up with the current CBA/Scheduling talks.

Carolina is interesting, I'd probably choose not to see a game there based on the way the south is acting at this point in time. Getting from NYC to NC safely wouldn't be a problem its just the second you step off the plane you're thrown into risk as the airports and stores down there either don't have or don't care to enforce mask mandates. I've had to change planes in Atlanta and Charlotte in the past few months and literally felt like the virus didn't exist. Just my personal perspective.

The more curious situation I think is the idea of some teams playing outdoors. It's probably a pipe dream but say the Bruins did play games at Fenway with fans I'd probably consider that over an indoor game.

I'm under the impression the entire season will be in division play. Canadian teams can't cross the border and they want to keep everything close geographically similar to what MLB did.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I'm under the impression the entire season will be in division play. Canadian teams can't cross the border and they want to keep everything close geographically similar to what MLB did.
Makes no sense, Canada is starting to vaccinate next week, they have 400% more doses coming than there are people who live in Canada. All the players will have been vaccinated by February

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Makes no sense, Canada is starting to vaccinate next week, they have 400% more doses coming than there are people who live in Canada. All the players will have been vaccinated by February
Hockey players are next in line behind moose and maybe polar bears.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Hockey players are next in line behind moose and maybe polar bears.
It's going to be the same deal as the COVID tests last March, you couldn't get a test to save your life and everyone was saying no way they can play sports because it wouldn't be fair to give them to athletes when no one else could get them. Guess what, teams made deals and got hooked up with private medical firms and this will be no different. I remember when people were still complaining they couldn't get a test and I was just able to walk into the right CityMD and get one with a 5 minute wait. Vaccines are already in the hands of doctors, they just need the green light from the FDA (or health Canada) and people will literally get the vaccine the same day

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
It's going to be the same deal as the COVID tests last March, you couldn't get a test to save your life and everyone was saying no way they can play sports because it wouldn't be fair to give them to athletes when no one else could get them. Guess what, teams made deals and got hooked up with private medical firms and this will be no different. I remember when people were still complaining they couldn't get a test and I was just able to walk into the right CityMD and get one with a 5 minute wait. Vaccines are already in the hands of doctors, they just need the green light from the FDA (or health Canada) and people will literally get the vaccine the same day

No doubt the players and whatnot will get the Vaccine rather quickly but will that really go hand in hand with the Canadian gov opening the borders for both the NHL and NBA ? If they let the NHL franchises in and out they have to do the same for the Raptors and their competitors.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
No doubt the players and whatnot will get the Vaccine rather quickly but will that really go hand in hand with the Canadian gov opening the borders for both the NHL and NBA ? If they let the NHL franchises in and out they have to do the same for the Raptors and their competitors.
Not at first, but people just aren't realizing how much is being mobilized and how fast. Elderly and Health Care workers are first from the government contract stock to be sure, but that will go very fast, less than month's worth. Then it'll go down the line as fast as the doses come in. But on the private side, hospital networks have their own deals with the pharma companies to get their private stock - there is no law (nor should there be) that says you are not allowed to buy a vaccine ahead of anyone else

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Let's fast forward to the playoffs. What is the Canadian Division going to do? Relocate out of Canada??

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
But there is no guarantee of that. How do you play a season with such a loose end?
There is no guarantee that we don’t face a world wide shut down again. There is going to have to be loose ends at some point for this season to go on. This isn’t a labor stoppage it’s a global pandemic, most likely they will be able to travel at some point. People are able to travel as long as they quarantine, I think your being a little crazy here

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
There is no guarantee that we don’t face a world wide shut down again. There is going to have to be loose ends at some point for this season to go on. This isn’t a labor stoppage it’s a global pandemic, most likely they will be able to travel at some point. People are able to travel as long as they quarantine, I think your being a little crazy here
Again, there is no guarantee of anything at any time. But as NBA is holding training camps and the other professional leagues have played, the NHL cannot be the only one that does not. So it would seem a bit silly to play the season and then inform the Canadian teams that they are not allowed to participate in the playoffs. Or maybe they will just play among themselves for a Canadian Cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->