Tickets: New York Rangers Ticket Thread

yankeejimbeam

Dec 17, 2018
Selling a pair in 218 Row 1 vs St Louis on 3/29. Selling for $90 each (Face is $140) - SOLD

Last edited:

ray hey

Mar 8, 2008
I am selling my pair of seats for NY Rangers Pittsburgh Penguins Monday night March 25th game at Madison Square Garden. Seats are located in row 3 of upper section 226. These are really great Aisle seats, numbers 1 & 2. These are located on side of row closer to center ice & on side of arena that faces both benches. (Seats one row below and one seat to the left have significantly higher face value. This is a great deal and I have seats available for the St. Louis and Columbus games as well). Selling Penguins game for below face value $225 cash or Zelle payment. Can meet in Grand Central area during work hours or at MSG during Red Wings game Tuesday. Email transfer can be arranged as well. Thanks

Last edited:

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
How strict is MSG when it comes to kids? We are planning on going to the game against Ottawa. Our son just turned 3 and is barely 30 lbs. I know he technically needs a ticket but he’s going to be on our lap during the game. Will we get grilled at the gate if we don’t have a ticket for him and say he’s just about to turn 3?

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
Selling a pair for Rangers vs. Penguins on 3-25
Section 220 Row 2 Gallery Seats. Extra leg room and great sightlines.
Face value is $135 per ticket, selling for $85 each.

[email protected] or 908-451-8177

Last edited:

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
How strict is MSG when it comes to kids? We are planning on going to the game against Ottawa. Our son just turned 3 and is barely 30 lbs. I know he technically needs a ticket but he’s going to be on our lap during the game. Will we get grilled at the gate if we don’t have a ticket for him and say he’s just about to turn 3?
You show be OK. Just show your ticket and keep,walking.

and 99 others

la la la la la la la... a little bit alexis
Jul 27, 2011
Selling pair of tickets to the 4/1 game against the Sens. Lower Bowl section 102, row 14. Seats are on the aisle

Face $147 ea | Asking $75 ea

Last edited:

ray hey

Mar 8, 2008
I am selling my pair of seats for NY Rangers St Louis Blues Friday night March 29th game at Madison Square Garden. Seats are located in row 3 of upper section 226. These are really great Aisle seats, numbers 1 & 2. These are located on side of row closer to center ice & on side of arena that faces both benches. (Seats one row below and one seat to the left have significantly higher face value. This is a great deal and I have seats available for the Columbus games as well). Selling pair for below face value $190 cash or Zelle payment. Can meet in Grand Central area during work hours. Email transfer can be arranged as well. Thanks

Last edited:

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Looking for 2 free or cheap tickets to the Rangers game tonight vs the St. Louis Blues.. . Anyone dumping or selling cheap let me know Happy to oblige .

ray hey

Mar 8, 2008
I am selling my pair of seats for NY Rangers Columbus Blue Jackets Friday night April 5th game at Madison Square Garden. Seats are located in row 3 of upper section 226. These are really great Aisle seats, numbers 1 & 2. These are located on side of row closer to center ice & on side of arena that faces both benches. (Seats one row below and one seat to the left have significantly higher face value. This is a great deal). Selling pair for below face value $220 cash or Zelle payment. Can meet in Grand Central area during work hours. Email transfer can be arranged as well. Thanks

Edit***Price lowered to $180***

Last edited:

RUSF18

Nov 10, 2010
Can someone remind me, up until how long before puck drop can mobile transfer/instant download tickets be bought/sold on Stubhub?

Reactions: Mrpuck

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
are you allowed into MSG with a stubhub mobile download barcode on your cell phone ?

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
what about traditional 1D barcodes off a stubhub PDF on the phone, are they still denying access with those

Last edited:

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Have a set of 4 for tonight’s game we can no longer use. Sect

ion 223, Row 14, Seat 10-13. Face is $115, asking for $50 can email PDFs over.

PM if interested!

Last edited:

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
It's been a while since I tried but it was always "sorry - either you have to print those out or you have to have a QR code from the ticketmaster app"
I've done it the past few years - maybe before that it didn't work (or maybe the person you dealt with gave you a hard time or didn't know). I asked one of the ticket guys at MSG about it a while back and he said something along the lines of "stubhub are idiots" but I don't really remember.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
I may be super early on this thread, and I apologize if so, but I'm looking to buy 5-10 random games for the year--Ideally some sets of 2 and some sets of 4 if possible.

Thank you!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad