Tickets: New York Rangers Ticket Thread

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
  • Be sure to list the section, row, and seat numbers of the tickets you're selling. You may also wish to include other information like "more leg room!" or "Rangers shoot twice!"
  • List your asking price and any shipping costs or seller fees if applicable. Site administration has recently reminded us that selling tickets for more than face value is not permitted by law in many jurisdictions, so it cannot be allowed here. However, you can always sell tickets below face if you so desire or list tickets at face value and include reasonable charges (such as PayPal fees) that would otherwise come out of your pocket. You MUST list a price. Posts with no prices or that say "PM me for prices" will be deleted and violators subject to moderator action.
  • Making the sale of tickets or making the price of tickets contingent on the purchase of pre-season tickets or other items is strictly prohibited.
  • Remember to mark your post as SOLD once the tickets are sold.
  • Please don't over-post your tickets; we want to give everyone a chance to post tickets if they have them.
  • Anyone posting games for sale at face value or lower and then raising the prices to market value when prospective purchasers make contact via PM will be banned from the ticket resale thread.

Reactions: Thirty One

mti79

May 11, 2007
Hey all, looking for 4 lower bowl seats to the home opener. Thanks for any help

eKardz

Mar 22, 2009
Holtsville, NY
Hey All, section 219 Row 4, seats 7, 8, 9, 10. Have 1, 2, 3 or 4 tickets available to the following games for Face Value (price listed is all 4 tickets, so divide by 4 for the price of 1):

11/6 - Montreal339
11/12 - Vancouver339
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
11/26 - Ottawa285
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Just games through November listed. Other games later in the season available. PM me if you have a specific game in mind.

Tickets will be emailed from my season account immediately after payment. Payment methods accepted are: PayPal Friends and Family, Venmo, Chase QuickPay/Zelle, or Apple Cash only.

Last edited:

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
  • Making the sale of tickets or making the price of tickets contingent on the purchase of pre-season tickets or other items is strictly prohibited.
I don't understand why this is an issue. Why can't someone package regular season game(s) with a pre-season game if they are charging face value plus appropriate fees?

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Selling all three preseason games at this time. All are under the face value of the ticket:

I'm in section 311, row 3 (barstool, small table in front of you for food/beverage/phone/etc.). Seats are 12 and 13. The face value for each ticket is $72.

September 19 vs Flyers: $55 per ticket/$110 total
September 24 vs Devils: $55 per ticket/$110 total
September 26 vs Islanders: $55 per ticket/$110 total

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
  • List your asking price and any shipping costs or seller fees if applicable. Site administration has recently reminded us that selling tickets for more than face value is not permitted by law in many jurisdictions, so it cannot be allowed here.

What determines face value? The average value of the ticket over the season? Or is face value the "tier" price? Or is face value whatever the subscriber decided to have printed on his ticket? (Two seats next to each other could have very different prices depending on how the subscriber wished to get his tickets printed...)

Reactions: ArPanet

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
I don't understand why this is an issue. Why can't someone package regular season game(s) with a pre-season game if they are charging face value plus appropriate fees?

Because we are not a ticket exchange and believe it or not this can be a liability for us, therefore we like to keep it as simple as possible. I am in no way trying to intentionally be difficult but this has never been and will never be up for debate. If people want to have the debate we can do what many admins have suggested, make our lives easier and not allow ticket resale at all.

What determines face value? The average value of the ticket over the season? Or is face value the "tier" price? Or is face value whatever the subscriber decided to have printed on his ticket? (Two seats next to each other could have very different prices depending on how the subscriber wished to get his tickets printed...)

I will have to get back with you on this one. Until we can give you a definitive answer, please stick to what is printed on the ticket.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Tryna snap up a little insight from you good folks here: An NYC-based friend and I are looking to catch up, see some Flyers prospects, and knock MSG off our list with the 9/19 game. Not too particular about section or distance, just nice to be in the building.

Currently, resale is bottoming out around $35 with fees. That's reasonable enough, but since I'm unfortunately between jobs I'm tryna keep it cheap. Any predictions as to whether that number will come down as the date approaches, or should I be in buy-now mode?

Any insight is appreciated!

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Tryna snap up a little insight from you good folks here: An NYC-based friend and I are looking to catch up, see some Flyers prospects, and knock MSG off our list with the 9/19 game. Not too particular about section or distance, just nice to be in the building.

Currently, resale is bottoming out around $35 with fees. That's reasonable enough, but since I'm unfortunately between jobs I'm tryna keep it cheap. Any predictions as to whether that number will come down as the date approaches, or should I be in buy-now mode?

Any insight is appreciated!

How cheap are you talking? I'm sure you can find someone on here who's looking to sell for $25-$30 without fees. I picked up a pair on Craigslist last week for $30 each in the lower 200's. Ultimately I don't think you'll get something less than $25 each unless you're buying from someone direct on here or in one of the Ranger ticket groups on Facebook. Tickets would have to go under $20 on StubHub to get at around $25 which I can't see happening. Never know though.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
How cheap are you talking? I'm sure you can find someone on here who's looking to sell for $25-$30 without fees. I picked up a pair on Craigslist last week for $30 each in the lower 200's. Ultimately I don't think you'll get something less than $25 each unless you're buying from someone direct on here or in one of the Ranger ticket groups on Facebook. Tickets would have to go under $20 on StubHub to get at around $25 which I can't see happening. Never know though.

I think $25-30 would be a comfortable number, more looking to gauge the movement. I also hate StubHub, so prefer to avoid it.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I think $25-30 would be a comfortable number, more looking to gauge the movement. I also hate StubHub, so prefer to avoid it.

I think you can definitely get for that price. If you want to take a gamble with Craigslist, there's some out there for that price. I'm sure some people on here would dump for that price as well. And try this group here as well: New York Rangers Tickets FanExchange

In the past, what you're seeing has really been the bottom. Tickets are already starting to drop a bit in terms of quantity on StubHub as well for that game. I don't see the bottom getting much cheaper, if at all, but again you never really know.

Reactions: God Bless Mr Coffee

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
I'm looking to go to a pre season game.
Looked at prices which are surprisingly not cheap.
Any tips on how I can get a cheap seat?

MikePLee

Oct 9, 2011
Selling: 2 Seats in section 208, row 12 at the end of the aisle. The seats have lots of extra leg room and are at the end of the aisle going towards center ice.

I can forward the tickets to you via the Rangers Ticket Exchange any time.
I accept cash or Pay Pal.

Below are the tickets I'm looking to sell right now. The total price for two tickets to each game is the average cover price, $100 per ticket or $200 total for the pair.

Please contact me if you are interested in any games.

My email is: [email protected]

Thank you!

LGR

Tuesday 10/16/18 – Colorado Avalanche at Rangers 7pm

Tuesday 10/23/18 -
Florida Panthers at Rangers

Monday 11/26/18 -
Ottawa Senators at Rangers 7pm

Friday 3/29/19 – St Louis Blues at Rangers 7pm

Wednesday 4/3/19 -
Ottawa Senators at Rangers 7:30pm

Friday 4/5/19 -
Columbus Blue Jackets at Rangers 7pm

sonofsamson

Dec 22, 2011
Selling 2 side by side seats in Section 227, Row 18, close to the aisle.

9/19 (Preseason) vs Flyers - $35 each ($70 total)
10/21 vs Flames - $80 each ($160 total)

I accept Paypal or Venmo. Tickets will be forwarded from my plan holder account on ticketmaster.

Thanks!

blue68

Jul 7, 2008
long island
2 seats in section 227 row 10

I'm selling the following games with price per ticket below plus ~3% for paypal fees or quick chase. Tickets will be transferred from my Rangers account.

10/16 Avalanche $71.25
10/21. Flames $71.25 SOLD
10/23 Panthers. $71.25
11/4. Sabres. $84.75
11/6. Canadians $84.75
11/12. Canucks. $84.75

My email is [email protected]

Will be adding later games. If there is a particular game please email to see if it’s available. Still have pre season games. If anyone buys 4 games I will add one pre season if still available

Last edited:

Tikkanese

Dec 6, 2006
New York
Two tickets for each preseason game available
Section 119, Row 15

Wednesday, Sep 19 vs. PHI
Monday, Sep 24 vs. NJD
Wednesday, Sep 26 vs. NYI

Selling below face value ($80 STH price per ticket). Please PM with best offer if interested.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
SELLING: TWO tickets, preseason game one vs Philadelphia Flyers Weds 9/19
Section 420, row 3, $30 each can email tickets or give hardstock

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Because we are not a ticket exchange and believe it or not this can be a liability for us, therefore we like to keep it as simple as possible. I am in no way trying to intentionally be difficult but this has never been and will never be up for debate. If people want to have the debate we can do what many admins have suggested, make our lives easier and not allow ticket resale at all.

I will have to get back with you on this one. Until we can give you a definitive answer, please stick to what is printed on the ticket.
Any follow up to this? Just as an FYI I updated my post with 3 games I'm selling. They are the same seats in the same plan but the difference in what's printed on the tickets is quite large (most expensive is nearly 3x the price of the cheapest).

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Any follow up to this? Just as an FYI I updated my post with 3 games I'm selling. They are the same seats in the same plan but the difference in what's printed on the tickets is quite large (most expensive is nearly 3x the price of the cheapest).

We have been instructed to allow only the price that is printed on the ticket.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->