News Article: New York Rangers legend Mike Richter has gone from saving pucks to helping the planet save energy.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
My wife works at the Windward School in White Plains and he was just there a few days ago. They are going to be using his company.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Lots of synergies here. I work for Bloomberg (one of the photos in this article has Mike in front of Bloomberg Terminals) in a group that writes market research on climate and sustainability. Mike has previously attended our NY Summit that we host every year. It’s been a dream of mine to get him on one of my panels at this event - hopefully can make it work one day!

Funny enough his brother works at Bloomberg in a different department. I’ve had to restrain myself from fanboying too hard and messaging him. :)

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Lots of synergies here. I work for Bloomberg (one of the photos in this article has Mike in front of Bloomberg Terminals) in a group that writes market research on climate and sustainability. Mike has previously attended our NY Summit that we host every year. It’s been a dream of mine to get him on one of my panels at this event - hopefully can make it work one day!

Funny enough his brother works at Bloomberg in a different department. I’ve had to restrain myself from fanboying too hard and messaging him. :)

I used to work at Bloomberg. Mike’s brother is a very nice guy.

Reactions: ColonialsHockey10

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
I can't wait to run into him in Lake Placid and ask him what he thinks of the connection between offshore windfarms, and the 40 dead Whales, and 30 dead Porpoises found from NJ to MTK.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
If I remember he hooked up with RFK Jr. (before he went all goofy) with Riverkeepers a bunch of years back. There was also a former democratic congressman upstate he had some links with. He was also helping out with the Yale U. hockey team. Environmental concerns seem to be a big issue for him......well it should be for most everyone. Anyway he's always been a good guy.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
I was on Lake Placid last year and guide pointed out his house which was not far from Dolans

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Wonderful when your childhood heroes end up being admirable people away from the game. I got so lucky with Richter and Agassi. Both have dedicated their lives to incredible causes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad