Michael Rosival Game used Jsy away #3
Jagr game used auto Stick
Petr Prucha #24 Hartford Wolfpack jersey
Tom Poti game use Helmut

I also have most of the Rangers Rookie cards from 2000 to Now

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY
I caught the stick Lundqvist threw into the stands after his shutout against the Predators mid season. Im pretty sure its the last stick he threw this season. He did it whenever he got a shutout but never did it again after mine. I think MSG are worried about their precious new seats getting messed up, I was climbing on top of seats like a lunatic to get it. :)

Were you in a fight with someone to get it? Every time he does that I always wonder how it plays out, because it seems like 3 or 4 people always get a hold of it.

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
I got a game used Dubi stick (it was used in the Boston game where he scored the tying goal at the end of last year).

Also got a game-used broken stick from Callahan.

Dubi "Fear the stache!" picture.

Callahan and Dubi celebrating a goal together, signed by both of them and framed (Steiner at Roosevelt Field)

Hank autographed Team Sweden jersey.

Stepan, Callahan, and DZ autographed pucks.

Leetch signed stick.

Callahan Heritage jersey that I got signed at Roosevelt Field.

Next up on my list: Anything Kreider!

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Were you in a fight with someone to get it? Every time he does that I always wonder how it plays out, because it seems like 3 or 4 people always get a hold of it.

No I actually jumped on top of a seat and then jumped into the air to catch it. Somehow I landed without busting my ass but as soon as I landed I clutched it to my chest and nobody had a chance to take it away from me.

Blue Seat Spartan

Permanent Vacation
Apr 24, 2012
Richmond County, NY
Out of curiosity, does anybody know for how many games (on average) certain equipment actually is used? For example sticks (given that they don't break) and jerseys.

Also, are "old" pucks ever used in the NHL, or are there always new ones for each game?

They actually have pucks issued for a certain number of years; current design (Sher-Wood, slender silver ring) has been in use since 2009-10 season and each team has their crest screened on their home arena batch of pucks. I don't know the amount of pucks used over the course of a single game. Of course the NHL stumbled upon another source of revenue by issuing special edition game pucks, like the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs or the Winter Classic.

Speaking of game-used pucks...

Any idea about what happened to the puck used for the final faceoff of Game 7 of the 1994 SCF, when MacTavish won the draw vs Bure and Larmer pinned it against the boards to clinch the Rangers' first Cup win since 1940? :banghead: :deadhorse :help:

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
These two are the latest edditions to my growing collection.

JT Miller 2011/12 Plymouth Whalers

Brandon Dubinsky 2004/05 Portland Winterhawks 3rd.

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
I was always wondering where the stanley cup winning puck is, from the 1994 mctavish face-off win...did anybody snag it off the ice? and where is it?

Durbo20vT

Jul 2, 2009
CT
for a short time, all I collected/gathered was NHL sticks...

NYR related, I got 2 Zherdev Easton S19's

63500_597502433440_6324297_n.jpg

166359_597502208890_2290580_n.jpg

wango55

Apr 19, 2012
The Nutmeg State
No game used stuff yet, but I do have a nice collection of signed pucks. Autographs I have currently include: Messier, Drury, Chris Simon, Dubinsky, and Del Zotto.

I also have a few autographs from Jeremy Roenick - one of my favorite non-Ranger players growing up.

GloveSave35

Nov 7, 2011
Ohio
No game used stuff yet, but I do have a nice collection of signed pucks. Autographs I have currently include: Messier, Drury, Chris Simon, Dubinsky, and Del Zotto.

I also have a few autographs from Jeremy Roenick - one of my favorite non-Ranger players growing up.

Met Roenick at the Winter Classic. Got him to sign my alumni game ticket. Nicest athlete I've ever met in person. He signed for each and every person there and wished all of them a Happy New Year. Really classy.

Petey Pucks

Feb 10, 2009
Jersey City, NJ
I have game used(1997) Mark Messier's Louisville TPS gloves with the old school high cuff he favored with his signature....there is no way I would ever sell them

AaronT

May 25, 2012
London, UK
the closest things I have is:
A signed Lundvist puck (not game used - but still awesome)
An upper deck 2011-2012 card with a piece of game used Lundqvist jersey
An upper deck SP card with a piece of game used Worlsey jersey
and a signed upper deck 2009-2010 Aaron Voros card

not strictly game used, but memoribilia i'm proud to have :)

grbennett

Jan 28, 2009
I want some stuff from this New Jersey series. Gaborik and Callahan's gear probably doesn't have any sweat on it.

KICKsaveANDaBeauty

Mar 2, 2012
Closest thing I have to a "game-used" item is a puck Dubinsky threw into the crowd during a pre-game skate. I have hundreds of autographed pucks and 8x10s which I'm pretty proud of. Can't wait till I get my own house one day. I plan on having an EPIC man cave.

OT: Been going to baseball games for well over 15 years now. Never came close to catching a ball. Was at a Mets/Phillies game a few years back(HUGE Yankee fan, but was given free tickets) and I was able to snag 2 home runs in one game! Gave the first one to some little kid sitting next to me because his mom was an absolute ****(neither her or the kid said thanks btw), I got so much crap from my friends about it because they said I'll probably never get another. About 20 minutes later..BOOM! Got another

SupersonicMonkey*

Id love a puck. I just think that would be a great thing to have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad