Pre-Game Talk: New York Rangers @ Dallas Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I can't argue with this, the problem is we'll need another D man like him. Just like after Yandle got traded, we needed his skill set but the coach had no idea how to use him. It's deja vu all over again.

Yeah, but the plan is to find a Dman about 6-8 years younger. Obviously there will be growing pains going with a guy who still has some developing to do at that age, but throughout the roster the plan is to do a youthful face lift and get some new blood, enthusiasm and most importantly SKILL on this roster.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Yeah, but the plan is to find a Dman about 6-8 years younger. Obviously there will be growing pains going with a guy who still has some developing to do at that age, but throughout the roster the plan is to do a youthful face lift and get some new blood, enthusiasm and most importantly SKILL on this roster.
There's no point in a real rebuild with this coach.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Trap game better not overlook Dallas to be distracted by NBC Wednesday Night Rivalry War presented by Chase Bridges on Wednesday night on NBC.

Rivalry are exciting times indeed for playoff bound in season, but one shift, one period, one L at a time.
If the Rangers win a game with the lineup they have out there tonight it would be a miracle. Don't think we have to worry about that lol

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
There's no point in a real rebuild with this coach.

I don’t think the coach is sticking around. There’s just no urgency for firing him right now. The team isn’t going to be a playoff team once we start selling even if we bring in a different coach so you might as well ride it out with AV, see how low we fall and be even more justified in firing him once the season ends. I would be shocked if he wasn’t replaced in the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->