GDT: New York Rangers AT Vancouver Canucks 7:00pm START time Nov 2 -2021, GAME 10, 3-5-1 record

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Game time again, Rangers on a winning streak and looking pretty good just signed their #1 dman to a nice long contract and winning NHL hockey games. Canucks on the other hand have Benninged up the first 9 games of the season but we would love to somehow see this turn around and deliver a strong 60 minute effort. This is a great game to start that trend!

GO CANUCKS GO

Man I love this team :yo:

Projected lineups:

Rangers

Panarin Zibanejad Krieder
Kakko Lafreniere Chytil
Strome Hunt -
- - -

Fox Trouba
N Lundquist -
- -

H Lundquist

Canucks:

Pearson Pettersson Brock Boeser
Highmore Horvat Garland
Hoglander Dickenson Chaisson
Miller Lamiko Baileys

OEL Myers
Hughes PoolMan
Hunt Schenn

Demko

Petey But Really Jim

Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Game time again, Rangers on a winning streak and looking pretty good just signed their #1 dman to a nice long contract and winning NHL hockey games. Canucks on the other hand have Benninged up the first 9 games of the season but we would love to somehow see this turn around and deliver a strong 60 minute effort. This is a great game to start that trend!

GO CANUCKS GO

Projected lineups:

Rangers

Kakko Lafreniere Chytil
Strome Hunt -
- - -

Fox Trouba
N Lundquist -
- -

H Lundquist

Canucks:

Highmore Horvat Garland
Miller Lamiko Baileys

OEL Myers
Hughes PoolMan
Hunt Schenn

Demko
BROCK BOESER.

Petey But Really Jim

Sponsor
May 3, 2021

GO CANUCKS GO

Projected lineups:

Rangers

Kakko Lafreniere Chytil
Strome Hunt -
- - -

Fox Trouba
N Lundquist -
- -

H Lundquist

Canucks:

Highmore Horvat Garland
Miller Lamiko Baileys

OEL Myers
Hughes PoolMan
Hunt Schenn

Demko
Ok I know these lines can’t be right if Pearson isn’t on Bo’s hip.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
I hate cheering for a loss, but I think a loss is necessary here in order for us to get a new coaching staff. Aquilini is not tweeting anymore, I am guessing the coaching staff right now is on the hot seat. If they get outplayed again and lose this game, heads need to roll, this can't keep going on.

New roster but same struggles.

Proof me wrong Canucks and dominate this game, don't get out shot.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Would absolutely LOVE a confident, satisfying win, but have seen absolutely nothing happen that leads me assume anything other than being outworked, out hit, and out shot once again.

Final score prediction: 4 to 2. Listless, awkward-looking Canucks will wake up and score two with 10 min left in the game. Canucks goal scorers: Hoglander and OEL.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County

GO CANUCKS GO

Projected lineups:

Rangers

Kakko Lafreniere Chytil
Strome Hunt -
- - -

Fox Trouba
N Lundquist -
- -

H Lundquist

Canucks:

Highmore Horvat Garland
Miller Lamiko Baileys

OEL Myers
Hughes PoolMan
Hunt Schenn

Demko
Canucks should finally have a good shot at a win if they're playing against a Rangers team with only 8 forwards and 3 defensemen. Good to see King Henrik coming out of retirement for this one too.

SeawaterOnIce

Being invaded again.
Aug 28, 2011
Middle game of a long home stand is the hardest to win….

They have a good team over there…

I thought we did some good things…

They have a hot goalie...

Rangers have the Canucks number...

No Motte or Sutter...

Trading Grabner and a 1st for Ballard set us back...

So Lundqvist retires, and the Rangers look to have another world class goaltender in Shesterkin.

Reactions: Grub and Diogenes92

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
We win 3-1 on Demko just stealing the game and the rangers mailing it in. A bunch of I told you so’s the Canucks gonna make the playoffs for sure, to follow.

The irony is if we win tonight, we'll equal our worst start to a season under Benning's tenure after 10 games. That's the best case scenario.

The bar is set so low, that if we manage that miniscule accomplishment, people will be celebrating that as some kind of feat. Proof that Benning and Green have turned this ship around.

Reactions: likash

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
The irony is if we win tonight, we'll equal our worst start to a season under Benning's tenure after 10 games. That's the best case scenario.

The bar is set so low, that if we manage that miniscule accomplishment, people will be celebrating that as some kind of feat. Proof that Benning and Green have turned this ship around.

100%. The fan base is waiting for a win so we can get on the “well, that’s the way we CAN play. Just need to do that consistently. Now that we are firing we are a legit team” blah blah blah then we go 0-3-1 the next 4.

Reactions: Indiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->