Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at St. Louis Blues - March 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
That is one reason why I can't quite feel like Gilmore is going to stick or really be overall NHL D worthy. It's just one play but I feel like I've seen him have trouble reading plays or finding his positioning more than once.

Just a feeling though and I can't really back it up with a lot more than that I guess
No, you’re right. You want to like him for the raw speed, but he is just lacking the instincts/ability to process at the NHL level.

That play was just... not good.

Reactions: belford222

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
bad shot selection and gives up the puck after a long shift leading to that goal. A bit selfish there. There was nothing toward the end of KZ Skjei's shift. Take it out and keep possession for the next line. Bad play or bad coaching.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
Pionk, absolutely. I’m not sold on ADA at all, though I do think he still has time to prove himself. Gilmour, O’Gara and Sproul should all be allowed to pursue opportunities elsewhere.
I think DeAngelo will have a role on this team, where I don't know but he's a lot better defensively than I thought. I wish he scored more, but then again I want this team to shoot the puck more anyway.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
I mean why the hell do you want to defend the outside as a d-man on that play. Absolutely horrible.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Siddi

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Just checking because I don’t want to hurt my likes, but do we hate Gilmour now or O’Gara?

And we still hate AV correct ?

This is such a weird team, they f*** up the tank by trying to win and then lose and still take on a stupid loser point while trying to win and not tank.

I need a tums.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
Just checking because I don’t want to hurt my likes, but do we hate Gilmour now or O’Gara?

And we still hate AV correct ?

This is such a weird team, they **** up the tank by trying to win and then lose and still take on a stupid loser point while trying to win and not tank.

I need a tums.
Gilmour is a disaster defending anyone and O'Gara shouldn't be in the NHL. We always hate AV.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Bad play by Gilmour at the end but WTF!---did we really 'want' to win? Yeah--I guess. But countering that knee jerk impulse--did we really 'need' to win? Absolutely not. We don't need points....we need better draft position.

Am I mad at Gilmour? Not a bit--he's a kid and IMO he's not done all that badly---he's just over his head and he's going to f*** up now and again. I don't even hate O'Gara (and definitely not on St. Patrick's day)--I just don't think he's an NHL player. He's trying. The fact that he's got an even +/- with us after a dozen games now is almost a minor miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->