aluwrestlemanialegendsconsolfeddig-crop22_zpsf94a574f.jpg

aluwrestlemanialegendsconsolfeddig-crop11_zps6bed5b07.jpg
aluwrestlemanialegendsconsolfeddig-crop23_zps043a2245.jpg

aluwrestlemanialegendsconsolfeddig-crop12_zps4ac595fd.jpg
aluwrestlemanialegendsconsolfeddig-crop24_zps60cab828.jpg

Bengui

Jul 24, 2009
Simone ? :laugh:
Was that intentional ? In french, the "e" makes it a woman's name.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
I know zip about wrestling and the only one of those guys I recognize is The Rock. That guy on the very bottom on the far left kinda looks like Joe Beninati, though.

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
This going to be a tough one for the Pens - the Rangers can't afford losses and the Pens have wins to burn. They need a good fight right off the bat. Engelland needs to hammer somebody and get the Pens fired up - because the Rangers are going to be regardless.

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
I know zip about wrestling and the only one of those guys I recognize is The Rock. That guy on the very bottom on the far left kinda looks like Joe Beninati, though.

That's William A. Moody, better known as Paul Bearer. He was the longtime manager for The Undertaker. He died March 5th this year.

Simone ? :laugh:
Was that intentional ? In french, the "e" makes it a woman's name.

Hmm, not it wasn't. :laugh:

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
This was brought up in the other thread, but I just love the idea that we can't sit Glass or Adams because they kill penalties.

I wonder how any other team in the league gets by without those two all star PK'ers on their team. It must be hell.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
wow, I hope that's a bad picture of The Rock and not just him getting ollllllllld.

I don't watch wrasslin no more, but caught a Thursday Night Smackdown back in 2002 or 2003 and he wasn't scheduled, but before the last match we got a

"Finally, The Rock HAS COME BACK.... to Indianapolisssssssss"

Just an awesome moment. He's great.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
wow, I hope that's a bad picture of The Rock and not just him getting ollllllllld.

I don't watch wrasslin no more, but caught a Thursday Night Smackdown back in 2002 or 2003 and he wasn't scheduled, but before the last match we got a

"Finally, The Rock HAS COME BACK.... to Indianapolisssssssss"

Just an awesome moment. He's great.

How can you forget the Sacramento Queens and the Toronto Maple Laughs songs

The Rock was the only reason I watched years ago

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This is by far our best GDT ever. No offense to HT, Kinguin, lirit, and some of the other greats who put together GDTs - but FS just stole that ****.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I'd like Vitale and Bennett in for Glass and Adams but whatever I'm not gonna lose sleep over our fourth line of all things. You don't win or lose games based on what that line does.

roready

Brink, Truth, Life
Jul 10, 2012
iligbpa
I'd like Vitale and Bennett in for Glass and Adams but whatever I'm not gonna lose sleep over our fourth line of all things. You don't win or lose games based on what that line does.

You can lose games based on who is on the PK. I think Adams is O.K., but I really hope when Sid gets back that the Pens will use Sutter, Dupuis, Cooke, Jokinen, and Adams on the PK. Do you see who is missing? (The missing guy is the guy with the worst +/- on the team). Do you really want your worst +/- forward guy on the PK?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
This going to be a tough one for the Pens - the Rangers can't afford losses and the Pens have wins to burn. They need a good fight right off the bat. Engelland needs to hammer somebody and get the Pens fired up - because the Rangers are going to be regardless.

I would not be so sure about that.

1. The Pens did not just lose the last two games. They were embarrassed. I doubt we see the same lack of effort or caring, at home, against the same team that just kicked their ***** and who they may see in the first round of the playoffs.

2. At least a third to half the team is playing for their jobs. The Pens acquired 4 new players and did not lose a single roster player. None of those four will be healthy scratches. They did send a couple down like Bennett, but it means a couple of vets who are regulars are going to lose their spots. This is one of the last games for some of them to prove it should not be them. At least those fighting for their jobs should be flying out there tonight.

3. I am going to the game. Now that most of the Pens likely know from reading it here that I am attending they will not want to let me down by putting in a crappy effort.

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
Three for this year or four going back to last year. Glass is having a good season and Asham is not.

On what planet is Glass having a good season? Are you just talking fights? He hasn't really been that stellar in that department either. I don't remember too many definite wins in that category for him.

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
Honestly I think our top 12 forwards are

Kunitz-Crosby-Iginla
Morrow-Malkin-Neal
Bennett-Sutter-Dupuis
Cooke-Jussi-Adams/Vitale

If you don't like Bennet in the lineup in the playoffs, bump COoke up and slot TK on the 4th

But we will never see this. Sadface

MonsterSurge

Nov 14, 2011
On what planet is Glass having a good season? Are you just talking fights? He hasn't really been that stellar in that department either. I don't remember too many definite wins in that category for him.

Fighting. He has actually be pretty good in the fighting department. He's lost two narrow ones, but he's been on of the most exciting fighters in the league this year.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Fighting. He has actually be pretty good in the fighting department. He's lost two narrow ones, but he's been on of the most exciting fighters in the league this year.

Tanner Glass? Are you ****ing serious? His fights have been boring. The Asham fight was him just struggling to fight off the haymakers from Asham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->