Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers - March 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Auf..You're 100% wrong.
I just wish people would look at the position as a whole.
It's not just about just racking up points.
It's also about playing the right way in your own end.
Sorry if that's so disturbing to you but playing the game the right way is the only way I know and the only way I was taught..
And there is absolutely no way that you were taught the wrong way and the NHL player was taught the right way, right?...

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Why is Hayes, Spooner, Zucc a thing - three passers on the same line?
It`s breathtaking how bad this coach combine lines and this going downhill really fast.. Fine we are tanking and we want to lose even though I personally hate losing games. Lias Andersson & Chytil will be called up soon and AV is forced to combine new lines and save AV face and poor line decisions throughout the season. Because these line decisions especially this season is beyond horrible, and hopefully he is gone end of this season.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
For all the talk I hear about how Patrick actually is really great and this and that excuse explains why his numbers are bad, I still have yet to see him do anything that makes me think he should have been in the NHL this year.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
I don't think he sucks.

Why do you want him off team?

I need a 200 foot game from the top centers.

So he doesn't suck but you want him off the team bc he doesn't play a 200 foot game....but he doesn't suck. I can agree with Z having flaws. You want to talk trading him? Fine. But I don't see why it's a necessity to get him off the team completely and you have not explained it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad