Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
giphy.gif

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
We’re gonna end up with the 8th or 9th pick and draft a “character guy” again.

Can’t wait.
I can already see them reaching for Ludestrom at 8-10th overall when a guy like Bouchard, Dobson, or Farabee are still on the board, and I'm going to be sad.

That would be a bigger reach than Lias at 7th overall, IMO.

Reactions: Kovalev27

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I didn’t mention anyone by name we’ve been doing it for years. Passing on the more talented players for character first. No wonder we don’t have one elite offensive player

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I've never seen a goaltender have an easier 50 save game, let alone 50 save shutout in my entire life.

First time for everything?
Seriously. Even our good chances weren't that good. I thought the Islanders had more grade A scoring chances in the second period alone than we did all game.

Out of the 50 shots at least half of them were unscreened from outside the circles. Appreciate the effort but man, if you can't score on a team that's averaged 4 goals against for 34 straight games, that's just embarrassing.

Two full games and not 1 even strength goal against the team that gives up the most goals.

Reactions: eco's bones

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
The full anti Monty is on. AV is "all in" on dumping. How could you NOT pull Hank with 4 minutes or so remaining? Highly unlikely to pull it out, but you don't try? What is that telling your players? It's okay to lose? We are totally dumping and no one can tell me any different.

The only one that didn't get the memo is Hank. You can't fool me with 50 shots.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I didn’t mention anyone by name we’ve been doing it for years. Passing on the more talented players for character first. No wonder we don’t have one elite offensive player
I'm curious who and when you're referring to. The only blatant example is McIlrath. Aside from that, who are you referring to? They simply haven't had high picks in recent years, if anything it seems every draft lately they've tried to go for at least one or two boom or bust guys.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Maybe Sean Avery left a bad taste in their mouth. I'd take him any day, every day in this team. At least there would be some form of "life".

Reactions: eco's bones

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
If Skjei is the next captain nothing will change.

Give me a loud leader. I’m tired of the lead by example thing. Let’s get a barker
I can really dig a Cally + Sergachev + pick or prospect package for McDonagh if we know one of the bad defenseman contracts (Smith + Staal) is going away through buyout or retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad