Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
giphy.gif

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Yep i will be happy when we miss the playoffs by 2 or 3 points just to get the 15th pick or whatever. Book it
and i would be all for trading zibby to arizona for their pick. They wouldn't of course.Without Kreider he just sucks ES

Reactions: NCRanger

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Rangers played well for 57 minutes.

We played well - I like our 2nd, but Wilds defending 3rd I knew it was going to be difficult.
It was a fun game to watch in moments - only we were prepared for puck drops.

Miller had a good chance to score, same with DeAngelo and Skjei to tie it.

Reactions: eco's bones

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Good result tonight. We got the loss we needed and got to see some kids play well. A good time was had by all.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
I really like the way ADA plays and his talent as well. Gilmour is also impressive, his speed it very noticeable. Not a bad loss, Wild came out flying and then we turned it around.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
If you’re going to lose, this is the kind of loss you can at least take some positives from. The kids looked good and the team battled back.

I know we want the high draft position, and the truth is we’ll get it. The real struggle comes after the deadline moves are made. But right now this is still a team that’s just dangerous enough to cement itself in the dreaded middle. A month from now? Not so much.

But in the meantime it’s a chance for ADA and Pionk and other kids to show told they might be a part of what this team is looking to build a few years down the line.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Really happy with how the kids played hard in this one. AV gave Skjei-Pionk 26 minutes of ice time. I love the Brady Skjei that’s played like this these last few games

Losing sucks ass, but I can at least be proud with how the kids are at least f***ing trying. This group would’ve whipped the group that lost 6-1 to Boston

Reactions: Paulie Walnutz

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Really was hoping they pulled out a point here. The group that played after the first 4 minutes deserved it.

That was maybe the best effort in the 2nd period i have seen all season. Relentless play via constantly moving the legs, skating, and working hard.

Maybe the light bulb finally went off in AVs head. He finally showed some emotion and the group responded. WHERE THE f*** HAS THAT BEEN??? Like ever..

Reactions: Ori

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
This younger, faster team fits AVs idiotic system more. God help us all if that serves as evidence for retaining him. Maybe not having a loaded team to bail his ass out means he'll finally learn how to actually be a coach and adjust his system to fit his personnel when need be. Instead of blindly forcing round pegs into square holes. Or maybe he'll blame his older players, learn nothing and make the same mistakes witj a younger, faster team

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Did Holden even see the ice in the 3rd?

I didn't notice him at all, it seemed like it was basically DeAngelo, Pionk, Gilmour, Skjei with some Sproul mixed in.
he was the worst d man out there by far. If he didn't the coach did the right thing

Reactions: Gino Odjick

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Really was hoping they pulled out a point here. The group that played after the first 4 minutes deserved it.

That was maybe the best effort in the 2nd period i have seen all season. Relentless play via constantly moving the legs, skating, and working hard.

Maybe the light bulb finally went off in AVs head. He finally showed some emotion and the group responded. WHERE THE **** HAS THAT BEEN??? Like ever..

He knows his ass in on the line.

He needs to GTFO.

Reactions: MartyOwns
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->