Confirmed with Link: New York Rangers 4th Round pick #98 OA - Tarmo Reunanen (LD)

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I think he was listed as under 6' when drafted but maybe he was just called "undersized" or something

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Obviously going for reunion but I don't get it. It's like he went away and now he's back. It's lame and it doesn't make sense.
I had no clue as to what they were getting at.

Are you telling me they are going to pronounce his name "Re-You-Na-Nen"? If that's the case I never want him to come over.

(Correct pronunciation is "Roy-Nanen").

E: That's my second strike today, what's going on here?

Last edited:

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017

Are you telling me they are going to pronounce his name "Re-You-Na-Nen"? If that's the case I never want him to come over.

That's funny. For years I'd been pronouncing it Roy-nanen, then I heard Sam & Joe say it Re-Oon-an-en, and i was like "huh, must've been wrong the entire time"

Reactions: Harbour Dog

darko

Feb 16, 2009

I'm assuming so. That's how I pronounced it first couple times until learning proper pronunciation.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I play hockey with a Finn, great dude. We call him Norwegian, Russian and Swedish, anything but Finnish. Try and guess which gets him angriest.... Lol

We can call him Tarmo and dispel the name stuff.

I keep calling my Finnish colleagues West-Russians

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->