New York Islanders are on a 17 game point streak (now ended by ANA)

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
If you can get past the fantasy hockey thinking and look on the ice instead of on paper, you'll notice they might be, legitimately, the best team in the league.

Reggiet2

Jan 20, 2019
If you can get past the fantasy hockey thinking and look on the ice instead of on paper, you'll notice they might be, legitimately, the best team in the league.
Possibly the most balanced team in the league!

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Honestly, Other then maybe Tampa, pretty much every team they have faced have been bubble teams and non playoff teams during this stretch. But it’s still impressive. I’m hoping they go at least 20.
This has to be one of the most headscratching posts I have seen in a long time. During this stretch, The Isles have beaten Florida (twice), Arizona, St Louis, all of whom are in the top 6 teams in the league and then a couple of other top 10 teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: leeroggy

Pure Slaughter Value

Jun 6, 2002
New York
Visit site
Yup then for some reason he left Jack Capuano in charge of them for years.

A boss told me aeons ago that as president of the company he hired people that could take his job if he wanted to leave or was forced out. Snow is one of those bosses that wanted someone underneath him that couldn't take his job. From a managerial standpoint it was telling.

Reactions: nyijedi

Reggiet2

Jan 20, 2019
A boss told me aeons ago that as president of the company he hired people that could take his job if he wanted to leave or was forced out. Snow is one of those bosses that wanted someone underneath him that couldn't take his job. From a managerial standpoint it was telling.
Snow should be doing the draft for the Isles and only that!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad