GDT: NEW YORK CASTAWAYS @ HEART OF THE STORM

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
You’re saying what you’re saying in the context of a Peters as a bad coach conversation. Of course it’s going to lean that way regardless of whether or not Pesce meant him or not.

You may be reading more emotion than I’m actually having as well.

Guys who feel free and happy don’t ask for trades. Obviously he had a good second half, these things can change. That freedom he is referring to may be a fleeting thing.

To me it’s not an argument, it’s the same discussion we always have. I’m not angry I’m just counterpointing. I go the other way the same way I do whenever we go off the deep end in any direction, whether it be Faulk for the Norris or whatever the deep end is currently. If everyone just loved what was going on I’d hardly say a word but there always has to be disparaging remarks about others who worked hard and did well for this team in their time. We eat our own here. I tend to respond to that whether it’s Mcbain, JJ, Boychuk, Skinner or whoever.

I’ve fully acknowledged many times the team is on a great path and the new regime deserves credit so that comment is a little insulting.

We eat our own here?

We were record setting missers of playoffs. We were mediocre to bad for a decade.

Honestly, I think we showed admirable constraint in comparison to how more traditional hockey markets might have responded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad