NEW Yahoo H2H Baseball Keeper League - looking for active/competitive owners (+HOCKEY!)

staubitz

Apr 30, 2015
I'm proud to be a member of very active Yahoo fantasy hockey & baseball H2H leagues both run by the same commissioner (who is also a member here). I intend on remaining active in those leagues but also would like to start up a league of my own to operate as the commissioner. My hope is that the team owners be the same people in both the hockey and baseball leagues, so please reply if you are actively engaged in both sports, and would be active/competitive team managers.

Here is a brief rundown for the H2H baseball keeper league:

Roster
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, UTIL, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL, IL

Batters
R, HR, RBI, SB, TB, AVG, OBP

Pitchers
IP, K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, QS, SV+HLD

Keepers
Number of keepers for each team manager will be determined by final position at the end of the season. Keeper selections will determine which rounds/picks you lose in the following year's pre-season draft. More details will be available once you join.

# of Teams
12 Teams

Entry Fee/$$
No Money League

Please send a message if you are interested, along with a brief blurb on your fantasy background in both hockey and baseball.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->