new website coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
hey gents,

Just in the process of doing the site right now and would like some input from you all on features you'd like to see in it. Any and all input will be considered but I can't promise that all will be add. Yes I am trying to be as cross browser compatible for those Mozilla users out there. So don't worry.

Thanks

Dryden

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Well Dryden, personally I say screw the FireFox users out there. :innocent:

My only two cents would be to keep the drop down menu (or even if you arrange it vertically, make it heirarchal so that sublinks can slide out) intact.

Thanks..

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
My request would be to work with the Files section and Dion to uncover and link to historical information, so (for example) we can see the stats from previous years... all that information should still be in the sim files somewhere.

Thanks, Dry!

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
A team drop down box would be good, where you could simply select the team you want to look at from the opening page, and "shazam" - you're there.

I just love saying "shazam".

Thanks Dry.

Atlanta GM

Feb 27, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Well you can just take me out of the league if there is going to be immature people like this lurking around. I don’t have time for this kind of attitude. I’m guessing this guy’s age is under 20 based on this kind of behaviour.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Atlanta GM said:
Well you can just take me out of the league if there is going to be immature people like this lurking around. I don’t have time for this kind of attitude. I’m guessing this guy’s age is under 20 based on this kind of behaviour.
It seems you can't take a joke.

That was what my original post was (if you read it again, you'll notice a smilie after the "screw firefox users".)

This kind of friendly banter back and forth is rather prevalent on the HFNHL boards but it seems it touched a nerve with you.

For that I apologize - however to classify me as immature over a joke ? You definitely need to lighten up.

And I'm 20 on the dot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad