NEW WEBSITE 2023/24

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Hi All,

There is a new website moving forward for the HFNHL.

ROSTER MANAGEMENT

There are now two NEW ways to do your roster management

1/ You can log-in to the website and upload lines made in the client. This now automatically uploads into the sim
2/ You can log-in and do your rosters and lines management in the browser. It will then save to the database. Please note: This is a game-by-game system without the ability to do lines and rosters for more than one game at a time.

You can still do it the old way, using the client, downloading the file from the front page or the new website and uploading to the dropbox.

WAIVERS

Waiver management can now be done from within the web, that is both waiving players and also making claims

HOWEVER: All waiver claims done on the web still require an email to SIMGOD. If there is a dispute about the waiver order, emails remain king and proof about claims. Sadly, the sim has its own methods which I cannot change for waiver order and I still need to manually check these.

During the preseason, waiver days remain at 3 days but I'll be manually managing this to ensure some stability in the system.

FAQ

1/ I don't see the new webpage

Its located at

2/ I still don't see it or I don't see the menu

Some browsers are better than others here with the inherited code from the sim. Safari is the worst and it's better on Chrome and Firefox. Safari has an issue on mobile where it does not display the pulldown menu. This can't be fixed from my end so change browsers.

Clear your cache if you're still getting the old website, or stop going to the index.html page.

3/ I hate this new website

You can still fully access the sim output in the old ways via the LEGACY pull down menu. Or, if you have bookmarks directly to those pages you can still see them.

I'm no longer uploading the index.html page as this will capture people in the old site. Sorry not sorry.

4/ Wait, I can't login?

You were emailed a password to the email in the sim. Each team has a different password. If you didn't get an email, slack/call/dm/email Simgod.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad