News Article: New War Memorial Auditorium

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
If they build a new arena, I want it to be smaller like the older arenas. Where you are still right on top of the game from the worst seat in the house. It would also halt out of town guests overpowering the home fans (or have the home fans season seats paid for by staying home for the MTL games).

If people are going to pay this much for this little, they'd pay a little more for a whole lot more.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
GR hinting that he could see this replacing the Ice Den at some point in the future
ft. lauderdale will be replacing sunrise with near 100% certainty if the team stays in florida. sucks for me though. i live like 10 minutes from the arena. but whatever keeps the team here so that in some weird distopian timeline i may actually get to see them win something.

Last edited:

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
If they build a new arena, I want it to be smaller like the older arenas. Where you are still right on top of the game from the worst seat in the house. It would also halt out of town guests overpowering the home fans (or have the home fans season seats paid for by staying home for the MTL games).

If people are going to pay this much for this little, they'd pay a little more for a whole lot more.
I loved the atmosphere in the Miami Arena.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad