New Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
New updated file for everyone to see...

www.hfnhl.com/hfnhlRosters.html

After reading that there are some discrepancies between file and what I've entered, I will take full responsibility for it. If this injustice has occurred to you, please send me an email to you know where. I was able to fix Kristian Huselius' scoring rating so I can't see why I can't do it for the rest of you guys.

THat way you guys don't burn a challenge. :)

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
One quick thing whenever you have a chance Dion...
Ryan Getlaf should be under my prospects, he still appears under Pitt. He was part of the Justin Williams-Mark Messier deal.

Thanks for all the work
Rich

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Dion,

I noticed the trade between Ottawa and I that had Trevor Linden going to my Bruins isn't accounted for in this list - it was accounted for in the one previous.

If you could make the adjustment that would be great ( we reconfirmed that a few weeks ago ).

thanks!

Kruegs
GM Bruins

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Another little tidbit for you, Dion...

I traded Radek Martinek to Florida for the rights of Alexei Zhitnik before the free agency period. I then signed Zhitnik. Martinek still appears on my roster, and Zhitnik is still with Florida.

Also, some, but not all of all of these ratings are up to date. I'm guessing you're aware of that, so I won't bother to list you incorrect ratings, but David Tanabe is one such example on my roster.

Thanks again for the hard work Dion.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
hawks updates

Hey Dion,

So far so good...almost perfect except a couple of things are missing or need to be corrected.

1. Stephen Weiss is missing again.
  2. Jamal Mayers is actually a R handed shot
  3. Alex Tanguay should be a left winger. http://tsf.waymoresports.thestar.com/thestar/hockey/player.cgi?1605
  4. Stephane Veilleux's ratings need to be updated to this years ratings
  5. Ville Nieminen somehow became a RW...should be a LW...i'll make the request in the other thread

Other than that I think evrything is perfect.

Also I am going to begin working on the website this weekend and should have a working model for testing purposes by Friday Dec 10th.

Dryden
GM Hawks

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
kasper11 said:
One quick thing whenever you have a chance Dion...
Ryan Getlaf should be under my prospects, he still appears under Pitt. He was part of the Justin Williams-Mark Messier deal.

Thanks for all the work
Rich

I haven't put up the most up to date prospect list on the server. I assure you that he is on the list on my hard drive any way. I'm more concerned about the rosters at the moment.

On another note, I haven't done the position changes yet. THe whole purpose was to get rid of the players with 0years on their contract.

Kreugs, I thought I did that trade on the sim. Apparently I didn't. I guess I forget to save it at the time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad