Player Discussion New UFA's

OilerSuperstar17

Oct 5, 2012
Based off the players who did not receive qualifying offers, there are intriguing options:

• Tobias Rieder
  • Anthony Duclair
  • Riley Sheahan
  • Devante Smith-Pelley
  • Derrick Pouliot
  • Joe Morrow
Rieder, Duclair, and Pouliot would be solid adds for me.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
There are definitely some interesting names available this year. Of those players, I think all of Duclair, Rieder, and Sheahan would be interesting. Duclair and Rieder in particular add some speed and depth on the wing which is a huge position of need for us. Right now, our right wingers are Puljujarvi, Rattie, Caggiula, and Kassian - we desperately need to add a player, and Rieder would help the PK as well.

RNH-McDavid-Rattie
Duclair-Draisaitl-Rieder
Lucic-Strome-Caggiula

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Could we squeeze Morrow in? He had a decent season under the radar.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Rieder, DSP, and to a lesser extent Sheahan interest me. Salary expectations with each will obviously be the issue. If they were reasonable, they would’ve been qualified already. Worth looking into though.

KaiserYamamoto

Sep 14, 2009
Any interest in a couple players Pittsburgh let go to UFA?

Kuhnhackl - LHS RW, 26, German, supposedly a good skater, can PK, 2 Cups, should be cheap

Rowney - RHS RW, 29, from Alberta, can PK, 1 Cup, should be cheap

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Reider would be nice but I doubt he wants to come back to this organization. He would check a few boxes though forsure.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Reider would be nice but I doubt he wants to come back to this organization. He would check a few boxes though forsure.
Guarantee him a long look with Drai and he may bite.. good PKer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad