New TV Show "Beer League"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
I'd watch this show every day of the week haha seems awesome! expecially for those that actually do play in a beer league and see that its about the same thing! :biglaugh:

Hockeylover

Oct 5, 2005
Cappy76 said:
I'd watch this show every day of the week haha seems awesome! expecially for those that actually do play in a beer league and see that its about the same thing! :biglaugh:

Same thing, yes. That's why it's called a reality show.

jiggs 10

Dec 5, 2002
Hockeytown, ND
Visit site
This looks like a puffed up version of the beer league I play in! We are pretty much like this, only not quite as goofy (well, maybe some of them are!).

I'd watch it if it was on CBC.

Kind of like the movie series "The Boys", made in Quebec. Only real.

NJDevs430

Jun 9, 2002
Visit site
I'd watch it...and I don't even play (yet).
}:)>
I hope they can get an internet broadcast deal...I doubt it would be picked up in the States, and even if it were, it would probably be on a channel like Showtime or HBO.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
boredmale said:
Isn't Artie Lange from the Howard Stern Show going to be in a movie called Beer League?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0453453/

yeah, i know one of the leads in it, i should be having lunch with him sometime withing the next week or so. i'll ask him about it.

After watching the Beer League series video here's what I think: With better writing and acting it might stand a chance of having a shot.

This is a bad mockumentary on many many levels.

Last edited:

GhostofKenKlee

MeffyuhTJRest said:
yeah, i know one of the leads in it, i should be having lunch with him sometime withing the next week or so. i'll ask him about it.

Please tell me its Ralph Macchiao.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
No, but I grew up in the area he lived in for a long time, so I know people who know people who know him in that respect as well. From what I hear Ralph, hif wife, and kids are all really good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad