New Trois-Rivières team are known as the Lions

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Legit love that logo.Thumbs up.

Cue Butthead saying(in regards to the logo)"This is the coolest thing I have ever seen."

And if the logo is THAT good....God knows the jerseys are going to look AWESOME. Hell, I might even buy one.

Last edited:

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I have a number of jerseys (across virtually all pro, minor pro and junior leagues)...always get them with no personalization.
We have the same tastes, 192 & counting. So I know whereof you speak, and I know how a collector can get caught up in the lure of "AWESOME." My wife is ready to have a closet built in our basement, and toss me in it on top of my pile of jerseys. :mad:

Reactions: ckg927 and Roadhog

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Here are the first players signed to 3R:

Alexis D'Aoust
Olivier Archambeault
Guillaume Beaudoin
Mathieu Brodeur (who just won the Kelly Cup with the Komets)
Mathieu Gagnon
Looks like none of them will have far to go for a home-cooked meal.

There are two "Olivier Archambault" entries on Elite Prospects. Should I assume he's this one?

royals119

Jun 12, 2006
West Lawn, PA
Here are the first players signed to 3R:

Mathieu Brodeur (who just won the Kelly Cup with the Komets)
Interesting that they didn't protect his rights, and he signed that quickly after the end of the playoffs. I wonder if this was one of those handshake deals where he signed with Fort Wayne, but they had agreed not to protect him so he could play in 3R next season.

Reactions: JMCx4

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
We have the same tastes, 192 & counting. So I know whereof you speak, and I know how a collector can get caught up in the lure of "AWESOME." My wife is ready to have a closet built in our basement, and toss me in it on top of my pile of jerseys. :mad:

I only have 12(the only major North American leagues I don't have a jersey from are the QMJHL and FPHL).

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Another of the Quebec-born players that won the Kelly Cup with the Komets signs in Trois-Rivieres. Brodeur was the other one.

Interesting note about Galipeau, when his junior career was over, the Canadiens had invited him to the Laval Rocket camp. He had accepted the invitation. A day before the camp was set to open, Galipeau signed an AHL deal with Providence. Obviously the kid made the right call. One team invites you to a camp and another offers you a contract, you take the guaranteed contract.

He only played 5 AHL games with Providence and then played on their ECHL affiliate Atlanta Gladiators the rest of the year. He played for the Fort Wayne Komets for the last two years with a 4-game stint in the AHL with the Chicago Wolves somewhere in them.

Reactions: Atlantian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->