New third jerseys

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I mean, one's a soulless robo-Penguin the other is a doofy, awful skating Penguin. Neither is super cool or good. :laugh:

And I didn't even notice the triangle thing behind the crest. I can't imagine that's something that's a huge thing either.

These are fighting words.... Coach.

Don't fall asleep, you might just wake up to one you'll only see when you brush your teeth everyday.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I've always loved the Whalers jersey. I'd buy one if I wore jerseys more often.

The Coyotes thirds are the worst. I don't care what they represent. Ugly!

Reactions: ColePens

gorvenator

Sep 30, 2009
I don't hate them. Reminds me of a football jersey for some reason. I have to see them in action to really tell if I'm a fan.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Just not a fan of the no border around the Penguin. Should have used a white outline like the 82-85 Sunday gold's and I'd probably buy one. Pumped about the yellow helmets, though.

82Gold.jpg

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
This illustrates my issues with it. It should just be more like the regular jerseys. More sleeve stripes, hem stripes, and proper shoulder yoke. They overthought it.

Penguins41.png

Reactions: ColePens

Burn

Mar 24, 2018
Just not a fan of the no border around the Penguin. Should have used a white outline like the 82-85 Sunday gold's and I'd probably buy one. Pumped about the yellow helmets, though.

82Gold.jpg
The easy fix would be to use the circle logo. Can anyone do a mock up of that?

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
From everything I've heard there will be special jerseys for the game, as usual...as to what those could be is anybody's guess.

A penguin with an eye patch using a steel beam as a stick.

It's the closest the Pirates and Steelers will get to success.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad