TV: New Superman series CW

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Was teased earlier in the day that CW will be launching a new Superman series next fall.

The cross over Infinite Earth will be the launching pad for it.

With Aarow ending this year CW has said they would launch a new series. A few vloggers predicted it would be Superman but others thought DC was too tied into making another Superman movie to allow a series to be made

'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Awesome

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Given the collapse of the DC Cinematic Universe and the fact that Cavill is gone, I expect we've probably got a good 3-5 years before they try again with Superman on the big screen. So there's enough time for them to wring a few seasons out of the character on the small screen without panicky executives worrying of the audience is too stupid to understand why there are two different versions of Superman in pop culture.

I'm cool with this. Tyler Hoechlin has been enjoyable as Superman in his guest appearances on Supergirl and the chance to get some good Clark/Lois centric stuff is going to be fun if they do it right.

It honestly sounds a lot more enjoyable than their "it's totally not Birds of Prey. Honest, it's not." knockoff Arrow spinoff that's also in the works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad