New Sr A. League, WOSHL starting up this Saturday

SenSaddest

Jan 31, 2015
Hey guys, didnt see this league yet listed so I figured I'd start a thread. The WOSHL (Western Ontario Super Hockey League) has its opening regular season games October 2nd 2021. A similar league to the WOAA if you know the Sr A scene, this league looks to be less of a goon league a bringing in the faster, youthful game. A fair amount of players (including myself) have played Usports, Jr A, Major Junior in the past so it should be a fun watch.
Here are the 5 teams within the first season of the league.
Alvinston Killer Bees
Strathroy Jets
Stratford Fighting Irish
Tillsonburg Thunder
Elora Rocks

All games will be live streamed via Sporfie

Here is a link to the website
Home - Western Ontario Super Hockey League

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
Hey guys, didnt see this league yet listed so I figured I'd start a thread. The WOSHL (Western Ontario Super Hockey League) has its opening regular season games October 2nd 2021. A similar league to the WOAA if you know the Sr A scene, this league looks to be less of a goon league a bringing in the faster, youthful game. A fair amount of players (including myself) have played Usports, Jr A, Major Junior in the past so it should be a fun watch.
Here are the 5 teams within the first season of the league.
Alvinston Killer Bees
Strathroy Jets
Stratford Fighting Irish
Tillsonburg Thunder
Elora Rocks

All games will be live streamed via Sporfie

Here is a link to the website
Home - Western Ontario Super Hockey League

Sounds better than the FHL!

Reactions: Atlantian

Aces89

Apr 22, 2020
2 of my beer league teammates own, run and play for the Deseronto Bulldogs who play in the WOSHL sister league, the EOSHL. League expanded from 4 teams to 12 teams over two years. Lots of old junior and university players who haven't played in a long time and just want to play hockey again are back.

WOSHLFAN123

Dec 16, 2022
a lot of the teams in this league would likely smack a FPHL team around quite easily, especially teams like Tillsonburg and Elora, even the "not as good" teams could compete in the fed.

Last edited:
Reactions: dm8895

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad