New Schedule

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
MLB is seriously going to have players fly in and out of cities for this? Seems like a disaster waiting to happen. I'd love to know how many players have the utmost confidence to fly into states in which they'd play the Diamondbacks, Marlins, Rays, Astros and Rangers.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
MLB is seriously going to have players fly in and out of cities for this? Seems like a disaster waiting to happen. I'd love to know how many players have the utmost confidence to fly into states in which they'd play the Diamondbacks, Marlins, Rays, Astros and Rangers.
MLS players are playing in a bubble and 2 teams still had to drop already. Granted, they're playing in Florida but I imagine eventually the same thing will happen to MLB teams in covid hot spots. I'm guessing a few teams will eventually have to cancel series and who knows what MLB will do then.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020

One out of every six teams is in California, where we have increasing case loads. The four worst-hit states right now represent one-third of the league. Georgia is also hard-hit, Missouri and Kansas are both climbing, Ohio and Wisconsin are climbing - that's another five teams, or half the league.

This season is a horrible idea, and I'd rather bet money that we get zero games than that we get any games at all (let alone a full slate of 60 games plus postseason).

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad