New salary cap keeper looking for Poolers !!!!

Alexandre Bonneau

Aug 14, 2018
Hey !

I am launching a new salary cap keeper League and we are looking for motivated poolers that would like to join in !

The league will aim to follow as closely as possible the same rules that are in place in the NHL !

Each GM will represent an NHL team and will have to manage a complete team with roster player, bench player as well as prospect and draft picks and above that there will be the salary cap that will need to be respected !

If you are interested to join email me at [email protected] and I will give you more details !

Hope to hear from you guys !

Alex

Reactions: MasterMatt25

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Hey !

I am launching a new salary cap keeper League and we are looking for motivated poolers that would like to join in !

The league will aim to follow as closely as possible the same rules that are in place in the NHL !

Each GM will represent an NHL team and will have to manage a complete team with roster player, bench player as well as prospect and draft picks and above that there will be the salary cap that will need to be respected !

If you are interested to join email me at [email protected] and I will give you more details !

Hope to hear from you guys !

Alex

To make the people more interested, write the rules right here. Just an recommendation.

Alexandre Bonneau

Aug 14, 2018
The basic rules are:

Run through fantrax premium
50$ used to pay fantrax and the rest distributed to the poll top teams each year
Full draft first year
Full roster (4c 8w 6d 1g) playing 82 game each
Bench players
10 prospects
9 players protected each year from you nhl roster + prospect automatically protected
NhL salary cap where only active player count against
Points are goals 5 pts pass 3 pts +/- 1 pts faceoff win 0,1pts faceoff loss -0,1 pts hits/giveaway/takeaway/block shots 0.2 pts each. This point system as the result to better copy the real value impact of players without putting to much importance on other stats then goals and passes.

Each year there will be a prospect draft and a free agent draft.

GM can trade players prospects and draft picks.

Last edited:

Pasha71

Dec 30, 2017
Sounds good, but how exactly does a team play an 82-game season? Is the season broken into 82 game periods, 2-3 days each?

Alexandre Bonneau

Aug 14, 2018
Sounds good, but how exactly does a team play an 82-game season? Is the season broken into 82 game periods, 2-3 days each?

Each position at 82 games so 4 centers x 82 games each, 8 wingers x 82each.... The rankings is simply the total points

Pasha71

Dec 30, 2017
But are there head-to-head games against other teams, or just one big point-based season-long competition?

Pasha71

Dec 30, 2017
Well, if you want an experience close to real NHL, you have to have H2H games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad