OT: New OT Bread

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Ducks All Access: Curtain Call

No better way to start your Tuesday than tearing up a bit. You could almost feel how it felt for Miller when it was all said and done. That's a look of a man who gave his all and had reached the point where all work the was done. I have no words to express my gratitude to have been able to watch him play for my favorite team. He was a good soldier and a leader. Happy retirement Millsy!

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
I'm not sure I like these HF Boards Medals...I just got one called "Old Timer" saying I've been posting here for 10 years. Pretty soon I'll be yelling at kids to stay off my Lawn and how cheap beer was when I first started going to hockey games!

Reactions: duckaroosky
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Having listened to a bunch of interviews today I'm curious how these interviews would go in a parallel universe where the word "obviously" doesn't exist. It's such a hockey word, maybe even in other sports as well. But yeah, uhm... obviously ---

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
Having listened to a bunch of interviews today I'm curious how these interviews would go in a parallel universe where the word "obviously" doesn't exist. It's such a hockey word, maybe even in other sports as well. But yeah, uhm... obviously ---
It is hard for most people to speak on camera, it is intimidating. So they obviously fall back into a less than desirable presentation. The Ducks ought to invest in media training for their players and executives (looking at you BM). It would make a world of difference.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
Sebastian Vettel, the German formula 1 driver says obviosly all the time. But it's ok, just a habit.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Tentatively planning a trip to BC in November to visit some friends and thought if I was going to be in that part of continent maybe I could check out a ducks game vs kraken. But.... oof! Those game prices are kinda steep. Still considering getting tickets because it might be the only win of the season.

Reactions: WhatTheDuck

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Tentatively planning a trip to BC in November to visit some friends and thought if I was going to be in that part of continent maybe I could check out a ducks game vs kraken. But.... oof! Those game prices are kinda steep. Still considering getting tickets because it might be the only win of the season.
Should be some wins vs the Coyotes.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
At the start of last season there was talk of doing a fantasy league but that fell through, would anyone be interested in doing one those season?

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!

50vv5Of.jpg

Well wonderful after 9/11 though, for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad